Thanks to Extreme Graphics

DAD95

Thanks to Chris, Brad and the Crew, you did an excellent job (as always) last nite. I know you have been burning the late night oil to accomodate everyone- that's what makes you guys the best.

You are right they do a FANTASTIC JOB.... We got ours back last night also... They always do a GREAT JOB!!! They really know how to " SHINE by the MOON " LOL !!!!!! Hope you boys find some down time and enjoy your gift from Gus :D :D :D And special THANKS for being so darn KOOL to Hailey... :D ;) :D

Lisa, Talked with Gus last nite and he told me ALL ABOUT BRISTOL, no wonder you are wound up-The C4 looks great and thank Jeff again for the BUD, it hit the spot.

We left at 11:30 and they were just getting started on Ricky Horton's as he was picking up at 8 this morning.

Those poor boys!!! :( They defanitley have their plate full. Your car looks as good as it runs. :) Good Luck this year.... And I'll tell Jeff Thanks he's a mess isn't he? :D But he's our mess :D Everyone has to have one of them we just have several :eek: :D And I love them all :D
Once again EXTREME your the BEST !!!!! :)

Lisa

Back