THE "GET OUT OF MY WAY" THREAD...could be funny

OK here is the deal, in several of the posts I have read, I see alot of this:
"This person pushed that person for the win" or "if he were legal/illegal, could he do this" kind of CRAP... so... who would like to start off on a C L E A N form of a fight club. I'd like to see everyones takes on what THEY HAVE SEEN ONLY!!! NOT WHAT YOU WERE TOLD BY YOUR BROTHERS MOTHER, SISTER, UNCLE...ETC...ETC...!!! YOUR EYES ONLY HAVE SEEN IT!!! That should help keep the drama out... I got a funny feeling this could be a good one... but also a bad one.... So lets keep it clean OK! I'll start off....

Friday at the races, several drivers would accually look for someone to get loose ONLY to spin them out. We have a one and done rule... So they know they need to drive smarter. NOW, here is where the issue lays, the driver that is doing the hitting, (I FEEL) is the one that needs to be done. I mean heck, it is DIRT racing, cars will get loose... I know... but when someone comes from the bottom, turns right into the loose car JUST to spin them out... thats crap to me... Closing point, I think that the "SPINNEE" not the "SPINNER" should be the one that is "done" for dirty driving. This didnt happen in ONLY 1 class, I saw it in several of the 5 we had...

What is your take, and what have YOU seen that has been done to help with this???

Just sayin this is where I was hopin that stuff would go... But after reading more into what everyone is sayin in that post... I dont want that crap here... This was/is just an opinion thread... but that is pretty close to what is going on here...

beat and bang, rubbin for a few laps, then someone gets ticked off and spins the other out... NOT SAYING THAT THE (VID) IS WHAT HAPPENED!!! Just saying thats what it sounds/looks like here....

i like the way he admits it was intentional and acceptable i hope he can take what he gives i personally think if someone wants to spin me, more power to them .u should probably check youself before you wreck yourself.if u just moved someone over to get by expect him to be behind you and not happy.tuck ur tail in maybe.i like the call they made but it goes against the ''rules''.

spins

I went to Highland a few weeks ago and the officials said that the spinner and spinee, both go to the back. Also, they said that if you hit the cars that spin or cause the caution, you become a part of that caution and go to the back with them! I personally liked the rule. I found myself trying harder to race clean, because I don't wanna end up in the back! I would however like to see a few BLACK flags thrown at drivers when they are intentionally trashing other cars. This isn't a DEMO DERBY!!! Its hard work to fix these cars, just because someone is an idiot. A little courtesy goes a long way. We race for peanuts. I don't know how some of you can afford this sport/hobby. I struggle to race in a pro-four, I can't even fathom the cost to maintain a Late-Model!!!

I went to Highland a few weeks ago and the officials said that the spinner and spinee, both go to the back. Also, they said that if you hit the cars that spin or cause the caution, you become a part of that caution and go to the back with them! I personally liked the rule. I found myself trying harder to race clean, because I don't wanna end up in the back! I would however like to see a few BLACK flags thrown at drivers when they are intentionally trashing other cars. This isn't a DEMO DERBY!!! Its hard work to fix these cars, just because someone is an idiot. A little courtesy goes a long way. We race for peanuts. I don't know how some of you can afford this sport/hobby. I struggle to race in a pro-four, I can't even fathom the cost to maintain a Late-Model!!!

This right here is exactly what I mean! I would love to see this happen at our track, but they dont see it that way. Only way a black flag gets thrown here is if you bluntly rip someones fender or bumper off to get them out of the way... or a flat tire of course... Dont get me wrong, we do have a great track, CLEAN track/facilities. It's a great track in all, but ON the track is another story... Arrogant drivers need a lesson in humility LMAO

Back