The Solution To The Problems At Godfrey

DEIFAN8

THE GAME
THE SOLUTION IS EASY, GET RID OF WADE OR BURN THE PLACE DOWN! THERE WERE NEVER THIS MANY PROBLEMS WHEN DAN OR GEORGE RAN IT.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, BITE ME!

and you don`t have to be to smart to figure out godfrey is pretty f----ed up! grade school kids going out there with their parents could tell you how bad it is!

SOLUTION FOR GODFREY

It is evident the solution has already been found. The car count is up in all classes, which means stiff compitition, the track is fast and multi grooved. In 30 years racing has not been this good at Godfrey and I did tell Wade that to his face Friday. Maybe if my sportsman wasn't sitting in the garage collecting dust and I was on the track, Wade would give me a break once in a while but I seriously hope not. One more thing, look up in the stands best crowds in years..:eek: :eek: :eek:

solution

the best solution is if u dont like it there then dont go.Find another track to race at there are plenty in this area.

The best solution would be to put some water on the track!

They had so much water on the track the last couple weeks it took them forever to get it packed in....so water is not the issue...

if the cars would speed up a little it would not take so long
wade can not please anyone at the beginning of the year every body whined the track was to dry so i guess the only thing he can do is not put any water on the track and let the track fill up with ruts like it was last year

the races consistently last til midnight at godfrey. they consistently start late. the car counts are not up!! and i have come to the conclusion that bubba bear is on drugs! good drugs!

car count??

well if the car count is up then....is that why the purse was cut 3 weeks in a row????

Easy Fix!!!!!

AS IT WAS SAID MANY OF TIMES!! YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT GO THERE!!!!

WE DONT ASK YOU TO COME TO THE TRACK...
IF YOU DONT LIKE THE WAY WADE RUNS IT.. DONT GO!!!

I KNOW FOR A FACT WADE HAS PUT MORE IN TO WORKING ON THAT TRACK TO MAKE IT BETTER FOR EVERYONE HE PUTS ALL HIS FREE TIME IN TO IT.. AND STILL HE CANT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY!!!

WELLL GUESS WHAT?!?! THATS LIFE!!! YOU CANT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY...

WE WILL STILL BE RACING. THE TRACK WILL STILL BE THERE.. SO IF YOU CAN TAKE THE DUST OR THE LATE HOURS.. WE'LL SEE YOU THERE... IF NOT OH WELL..

AS FOR YOU DEIFAN8.. YOU MUST NOT MIND IT THAT BAD IF YOU STILL GOING THERE.!

sherry 3 has anice attitude! here are the facts, i will use the ump late model division as an example! 8-22 godfrey 12 late models, 8-22 belleville 14 late models 8-23 highland 25 late models, 8-23 peveley 29 late models, now all you dreamers tell me how great the racing is at godfrey!!!!!!!!!

i can throw a rock from my front porch, and hit godfrey speedway but it is far from being in it`s heyday, it`s the worst it has ever been!!!!!!

Back