The Talker Guy Looking For DQ Mod Ride

The Talker Guy

The Talker Guy
Hell, might as well take a shot at this too.

I need a mod ride for the DQ race.

Qualifications: #1. Ran in 5 official races at various dirt tacks

#2. Never drove a modified but I do drive to
Earth City every day on Hwy 270

#3. I like racing

#4. I buy their ice cream all the time

Serious replies only...........please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TTG/MM;-)

i got an old big wheel that would slide through the corners good. you would have to pedal pretty fast though.:D

It's not a modified, but would you like to borrow the Challenger? I do have a helmet and fire suit as well. :D

With him eating so much ice cream and chicken, seeing the Talker Guy trying to get into Sharons firesuit would be like watching a cantelope trying to wiggle into a vinegar bottle.:eek:

Entertaining? Yes

Pretty? NO

I will only take part in this discussion and/or mod race if I get one of those delicious I-55 drumstick ice cream novelties. :D

kingeddy, I have about as much luck with this as you know who with scoring. ;)

Yes, I'm at school with the "bad people". :eek:

With him eating so much ice cream and chicken, seeing the Talker Guy trying to get into Sharons firesuit would be like watching a cantelope trying to wiggle into a vinegar bottle.:eek:

Entertaining? Yes

Pretty? NO

gosh king now thats 1 image i cant get out of my head :eek:

Talker guy

How about the # 66 Modified, the owner is at the lake till late Sunday night, and you can probably use one of Gary Haynes driving suits. Hell i will even haul it up there. NO PRESSURE BUT YOU HAVE TO WIN. How about it, could you be the next RAY WALSH ?:eek:

Finally, a "serious reply". All you other wise-n-heimers can kiss the back side of my newly acquired, full-figured driving suit!

Thanks Gumby. We'll talk Saturday night and finalize this whole thing. I like the "we'll just borrow the car" idea.

I got a financial company out of O'Fallon, IL to sponsor me. The gave me enough money to buy two used tires from Mike Hammerlee and a small box of chicken. Not suire what to do with the other $4.00.

Debbie will make cookies if I win. Or, did she say she'd strip and go naked if I won. No, that was Ms. Mopar!!!!!!!

One more thing Gumby, I'm getting a "clean" Gary Haynes driving suit, right???????????

TTG/MM;-)

P.S. - Kids, don't try this at home.

Back