The Track

jeep62

Hey guys the track is smooth and ready and man it looks good. Denny took and bladed it knocked the humps that you guys put in it lol. Me and Terry cleaned the area up and boy does it look nice. So be prepared to see a clean track this coming year. And take all ur parts with ya whne ya tear them up so we dont have to pick it again. haha.

Mike thanks fellows see ya around

The Rock!

Does this still mean that the play day for the 15th is still cancelled??? If we don't have any more rain before Saturday? What about it boss?

Sorry guys!!!!

Sorry guys!!! Due to the unusual amount of foul weather this winter, we have not had the opportunity to do all those things we needed to accomplish through the winter months. I know everyone is anxious to get the season underway and I so much appreciate that. Remember, water is a very important commodity in the preparation of a racetrack and the way this stupid weather is acting I do not wish to spend endless hours thawing and reparing busted water lines inclusive of the water truck itself. In fact, as I write this my thermometer indicates a balmy 16 degrees outside. Please be patient for no one wishes more than me for the 2003 season to get underway. "WE ARE WORKING ON IT." Thanks.......Denny

Back