Thief at Pevely!

Thanks a lot you p.o.s that stole my 5 year old daughters hearing protectors. Even when I confronted you about it while you were carrying them in your hand you denied it. You must be a low life to steal from a kid. It wasn't worth the confrontation for the cost of them. I hope you feel good about yourself.

Regardless of the price the point you should have been made to to this loser that most certainly will continue to do things like this when a minor confrontation is the worst of his repercussions,you shoulda at least punched him in the nose.

Sometimes a person needs to stick up for themselves

Someone must be hard up to steal a child hearing protector. What kind of low life would steal from a kid? I think the low life who did this should leave a message to Ken and let him know where he can pick them up. Comeon man be a MAN for the 1st time in your life!!!!!! Get in contact with Ken. OK SHE Ken but still a LOWLIFE and just remember GOD knows and SHE will have to answer to him. Hey you LOWLIFE women like I said message Ken so he can have the hearing protector BACK!

I think SHE should man up to. Now you see why I didn't let it get in to a physical or big arguing match. I think SHE is definately a low life especially when I told her those were my daughters and she repeatedly said she brought them with her. Her and group were sitting to my left all night. I'll just leave it to karma.

This absolutely makes me sick at my stomach. I cant believe that someone could be caught " red-handed " and still claim innocense. What a disgusting woman ! I hope she can sleep knowing what she did was wrong ! PATHETIC : (

I suggest you get a black Sharpee marker and write your name on all your stuff you take to the track. That way you can prove it's yours when you question someone. You learn this when you have small children, you lend out stuff, or you take stuff to places where there are crowds.

Sorry you and your kids had to experience this.

Back