Things I learned at Race Stock

dirtgirl

1.) Never count on going to the bathroom in peace. I almost got rocked into the horse trough ( sp ) boy that would of Pissed me off!! LOL!!! Thanks to the Security that spoils me rotten every week.. For taking me to the bathroom the only peaceful outing I had all night. I finally got scared to go!!!! LOL!!!

2.) Boy does Racegoddes look GREAT!!!! I looked like a hauler at the stage . YOU LOOK GREAT! NICE to meet your other half (AL) Ya'll did a nice job.

3.) Picture this Trashdog with his little bag of pop corn sharing
then Racewidow (100 lbs dripping wet) with this mastadon bag
not sharing.. I think I heard growling. LOL!!!! That was a sight! Racewidow I heard a RUMOR about a Raceho did I get that right? LOL!! J/K

4.) Pitdrifters father likes to hug.. I think he copped a feel :eek:
That's okay I enjoyed it also.. Tell daddy Hi for me Andy!!!

5. ) The jello shot Queen boy did she do a GOOD job w/those.. I knew I kept tasting cinnamon rolls!! LOL!!! Thanks Ranee for getting those for me. Your the best!!!
Did you know REAL RACE FAN is the Champ of removal. Mine and Jimmy D.s kept getting stuck, breaking off, yadda yadda yadda but he did amaze Jimmy D. and I as we struggled.. LOL!!! Then RRF would not show me how he did it so easy. Heck he just might have missed his opportunity to take me home... LMAO!!

6.) Jimmy D. Does not know how to bartend. But I showed him. It's half Whiskey half soda. Got that Jimmy???? Now Ranee knows how I fix them.. All to well she had to drive Jimmy home LOL!!!!

7.) I learned you have all been right in the past. Wren is a good DJ nice to meet you and all the others I did Saturday Night.

8.) I learned that Chips wifey does get to sit down and take it easy. Usually she is just running her rail thin butt off every week.
It was finally a pleasure to get to talk to you. What a delightful person.

9.) It was GREAT meeting all the new people that brought their cars. I almost got hit by that little thingy on the cart rolling it around. That wouldhave ben hard to explain. But funny as all Heck.... Loren you and the Misses (Judy) should have came over by us for awhile. You missed us talking about you :eek:

10.) Lastly: I KNOW WHO YOU ARE...... And RRF and Pops Whaley: All I can say is I do not just look like an Elephant but I remember like one also..... Beware you all have to pee sometime and you never know when I will be there.....

I had a GREAT time the weather was perfect just cold enough for all the men to have THO's -OMG -LMAO!!! Alittle COLD boys? And the company was perfect also. Glad I got to meet some new and really neat people... Theres more but I can say but it might get some people in trouble... Including me LOL!!! Looking forward to next year....

Lisa

Hey now, I was too sharing! - and YOU ate most of it!!! Yes, RaceGoddess looks great! I hope I look that good when it finally happens for me. Congrats Jen and Art!

Now, on to Things I Learned at Racestock:

1. TD's turkey's were done. Boy - get some tape to cover those things up before you hurt someone!

2. Dirtgirl can't stand up straight in a port-a-potty to save her life - good thing she didn't hit the blue stuff - Gussie may have wondered about that!

3. Dirtgirl can't remember she was drinking 3/4 whiskey and 1/4 soda - I know this b/c I was SOBER!! haha!

4. RRF is very generous with his alcohol and kettle corn - thanks again for the offers, but I didn't feel like drinking, but thanks again for the kettle corn - very good stuff. Mine was still bigger than TD's.

5. stlracing.com has a great group of people - it was very nice to meet those of you whom I had not met before and nice to see (again) those of you whom I already know. It's always great to see the Bailey's!

Originally posted by racewidow
Hey now, I was too sharing! - and YOU ate most of the popcorn!!! - guess it was hard to remember when you were drinking 3/4 whiskey and 1/4 soda -

I know you shared had to give you a hard time my little buddy. I ate Trashdogs, yours, and Danny Haynes but I think that cost me somehow with Danny!!!

And the 3/4 whiskey and 1/4 soda that was Jimmy Ds drink LMAO!!! I was making mine in the back of my Expedition.... Poor Jimmy LMAO just thinking about it!!!!!

So THAT's where you and Jimmy kept disappearing off to?!?!? hehehe - JK!!

Shoot, if I wouldn't have shared with you, you would have beat me. :D Aww! You ate TD's?? He didn't have much to begin with. Mine's still bigger!

Poor dawg.. I did eat alot of both of yours. But ya'll It was DARN GOOD
Who made it??? And e-mail me we must talk about the Jello Shot King.. OMG!!!!

DEAN

It was a pleasure to meet your other half... I liked how her and I were we were on the same page. She's a riot. Glad we gotto visit. The both of you were alot of fun....

things ive learned....

1) ya cant go to race stock when its homecoming night (g/f will get really p.o'ed)

racegoddess..if you have any shirts left let me know.

OH, I forgot to add to what I learned...

6. You can't leave Miget Racer and Little302 alone by a cardboard cutout of a hot chick.

Springer, yes I have shirts left. PM me and I'll hook ya up.

RW-Midget racer says he wasn't doing anything by the cutout. But I believe she went home with YOU and Little302. Sooooo what were you 2 doing with her??

Dirtgirl, glad that you got to come and have a blast. I'm supposed to tell you his name is Art not Al, lol. Also that car on the cart was a quarter midget.

And now I know why most of Jimmy D's pics are blurry. (Thank goodness too, I dunt like that pregnant pic of me)

I've said it over and over again, if you make it to Racestock you know what a good time it is, if you don't come, you don't know what you are missin.

Tell Art I was talking about the discussion on why a cutout is better... Anyway, she's on her own with him. I wish her luck.

LOL - yeah I didn't think to tell Jimmy to aim for the scene in the middle when he was taking pics - just how many images were you seeing Jimmy? hehe!

DIRTGIRL,
THE OLD MAN COPPED A FEEL AND I DIDN'T.....?:mad:
OOOOHHHH WELL, MAYBE NEXT TIME!

THE DRIFTER HAD A GOOD TIME TO SAY THE LEAST. HAD A LITTLE TOO MUCH OF THE A-B PRODUCT AND THE DRIFTTER STOPPED DRIFTIN' AND STARTED UUUUUHHHHH.........SWAYIN':D

GOOD THING I HAD A RIDE.....:confused:

Let's see now.....

RG's mom has a WICKED smack. She just ROCKED the younger one!

The popcorn was from a friend of mine that runs the kettle corn stand on the weekend's at the Lowe's on the corner of Hwy. 141 and Gravois.

The wind sure seemed to pick up everytime dirtgirl went to the port-a-potty.:rolleyes:

Racewidows is bigger than the dog's!!!!!:eek:

Seagram's and diet cherry coke?????:confused:

The Bailey's should be invited to everyone's parties!:cool:

Thanks to I-55 and all involved for having Racestock.

Question of the night.. Where was the Columbia Mafia?

How did I end up the center of attention AGAIN??????:eek: :eek: :eek:

It was Seagram's & diet cherry 7UP!!

I think at the end of the night it was just Seagram's...

Liked they way I pour huh Jimmy... :D I will fix them for you again at the banquet if you'd like.....

And yes Drifter I think the old man did..... But it was okay he cute and old. With Gus out of town it kinda excited me ;)

Opps Racegoddess tell Art I am sorry.... I knew that. Tell him to be glad I didn't call him what I called the others. :eek: And girl you look GREAT...

As for RRF I got one thing to say.... :p

Aw, now Lisa, you know what :p means. Wait! I know why you said that - you saw him with the jello shots!

I didn't see him do the jello shots I just saw the empty container and I was struggling w/mine. And Mr. Shy guy would not show me how he did it... So there you go :p

Racewidow was completely sober and even turned down Wanda's jello shots. NO need to DD for me!

Back