Things that you don't Like at the track

Im just trying to change things up bc of all the BS that has been going on. i'm just asking what is some things that you dis like about at the races.

Is it 24oz cans, a big fat yellow jacket bee that wont leave alone, A old man that lights up a cigar, A one groove track with no passing, women or men that where clothes they shoudnt,

I hate the big fat Yellow jackets bee's. You always have a old guy that thinks they can kill it with there hat and miss it every time.

I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING THAT STINGS!:eek:

I DON'T LIKE THOSE WHO DO MORE WALKING TO AND FROM, RATHER THAN SITTING WATCHING RACING! EASPECIALLY WHEN I HAVE TO MOVE FOR THEM EVERYTIME! :rolleyes:

I DON'T LIKE OFFICIALS WITH ATTITUDES THAT ARE UNPREVOKED!

I DON'T LIKE THOSE WHO FEEL ITS FINE FOR THEM TO CHEER FOR THEIR RACER, BUT YOU SHOULDN'T CHEER FOR YOURS!

I DON'T LIKE HEAVY ROUGH RACETRACKS WHERE EVERYONE JUST STAYS FLAT OUT AND FOLLOWS EACH OTHER, OR HAS TO DO SOMETHING CRAZY TO MAKE A PASS!

I DON'T LIKE RACERS WHO FEEL THE NEED TO BEAT ON THE GUY IN FRONT OF THEM BECAUSE THEY CAN'T PASS THE GUY ANY OTHER WAY.

I DON'T LIKE BLOCKING ON THE RACE TRACK. LAST LAP IS ONE THING, BUT BEFORE THAT PICK A LINE AND RACE THE OTHER GUY!

I DON'T LIKE RACER WIVES WHO DO THE TALKING FOR THEIR MAN! SORRY IF I HIT A NERVE WITH ANYONE!:p

I DON'T LIKE HOT OR WARM BEER!:mad:

I DON'T LIKE RACES THAT HAVE TOOOOO MANY CAUTIONS. ESPECIALLY WHEN THEY COST THE RACER I'M PULLING FOR!

I DON'T LIKE CHEATERS. FOR DAMN SURE DON'T LIKE CHEATERS WHO CAST STONES!

I FOR SURE DON'T LIKE STUPID PEOPLE! ONCE AGAIN, SORRY IF I STRIKE A NERVE WITH ANYONE! :D

Considering all the negativity on the board here recently, I have to believe that this thread will cause nothing but problems. I know I've had my fair share of *****iness lately.

I don't like rainouts...

I don't like drivers who won't stay in line on the start/restart!

I don't like rainouts...

I don't like breaking stuff!

I don't like rainouts...

I don't like boring nights at the track!

Did I mention rainouts?

I don't like getting turned around by someone who didn't let off the gas!

I don't like the combination of 104 degree temps and a 2 layer firesuit!

I don't like paying $25 for a pit pass. Do clowns pay to perform at the circus?:D

Come On Q, Have A Little Fun With It! I Named 12 Things And Didn't Personally Attack Or Mention Anyone. But You're Probably Right. Some Idiot Will Make An Azz Of It. But Then Again They'll Just Do It To Another Post Anyway.

There Is No Way To Idiot Or Azzhole Proof This Message Board. If There Was The Membership Would Be Cut 2/3's. Heck I Probably Would Be Kicked Out! :D

I don't like pulling in and finding someone in our spot. (even though their not reserved)
I don't like the evening coming to an end.
I don't like a heavy fast track (doesn't fit mikes style)
I don't like getting a phone call from my wife stating that I have a sick horse at home.
I didn't like Donny Hoener telling me to "move my Shi*" one night.
I don't like the fact that my wife cares nothing for racing. I wish she would go with us.
I don't like the small payouts from middle of the pack down.
I don't like aluminum splinters under my fingernails.
I don't like getting a new qtr panel beat up in hotlaps.
I didn't care for the $30 pit pass at the 100 lapper at Belleclair.
I don't like alky fumes in my face when I'm trying to set air pressure.
I didn't like not being able to go to FLA in Feb. the last three years.

You know, all of this is pretty trivial, except the one about my horse and my wife (notice the horse comes first). I'm always happy to be at the track.

king

1st edition: just going thru pitdrifters comments in my opinion

i dont like being bored before my race with a race the tons of cautions, i hate sitting in my car for a long time

I DON'T LIKE OFFICIALS WITH ATTITUDES THAT ARE UNPREVOKED! a lot of times they could be nicer

i really dont mind people that boo me, i think it's kind of funny and gives me more people to wave at

i like tracks that are usually slick and smooth, but like to get curveballs every once in a while as long as there is passing

i dont like racers that beat on my car lap after lap, but i do like letting them pass me so i can tear there car up worse :)

i hate people blocking me, and i feel i dont block much myself. in fact i can recall times i have moved out of my groove to keep from blocking people

I prefer to talk to the drivers i have problems with, or know that have a problem with me, it seems easier

I dont like hot beer, can drink colder-than-room-temp beer, but love cold beer and op

i hate cautions when i am leading a race and have a good lead, i really am not one to cheer for a caution but sometimes it would help

i dont like cheating especially when people are caught and get away with it

i cant stand stupid people, but i am sure there has been at least one person in the past that mistaken me for being stupid..........

humm,,, lets see

I dont like someone screaming into the microphone over the speaker system. or maybe its just the volume is turned up to high.

Officials that cant take control over their track.. meaning to many yellow flag laps.

tracks that start late and finish late.

otherwise I love racing...

Ok fine. I'll add the only three things that really disappoint me on a regular basis. The rest is trivial.

1. Rain!
2. Cigarette smokers who are inconsiderate. I'll usually just fart in their direction.
3. People who come to the races just to get drunk. They have places for that behavior. Their called bars! However, I don't mind alcohol at the track. Just those to take it too far.

My turn

I don't like rain outs.

I don't like people in the grandstands who drink too much and try to pick fights with other fans.

I don't like excessively long cautions.

I don't like seeing drivers get hurt. I also don't like seeing drivers get their stuff torn up.

I don't like seeing my favorite driver cut a tire early in the feature.

I don't like seeing out of towners in special events completely blow out the local guys. I do enjoy watching the big name guys though. I just wish our guys would be more competitive more often when they come.

I don't like seeing Lightening McQueen lose at TCS. Good thing he does win sometimes :)

I don't like seeing all of the Kehrer (M. Faust, B. Faust, M. Santel, and the bomber..can't remember his name) cars all with the same numbers and paint schemes. This is not Indy Car. Let's see some creativity guys.

I don't like special events on Wednesday nights. Yes, that means you TCS :mad:. I have a night class on Wednesday nights :eek: I do like watchmotorsports.com Atleast I will get to watch the video.

I don't like TCS rikkety old grandstands. I feel like they're going to collapse under me sometimes. I hear they are planning on renovating the grandstands over the winter. Is that true? :confused:

I don't like asphalt racing.

Ok, I'm done :)

Guess it's my turn again...

I don't like people who stand up in the stands and don't sit back down. Rude!

I don't like when this guy at Pevely seems to constantly be massaging his girlfriends back and rearend. Get a room far away from the track so I don't have to watch you.

I don't like people who drink too much and then think they haven't, but this is not just my son. I'm thinking of people who drink too much and then fall over other people in the stands because they can't stand up. Rude again.

I don't like it when people cheer when a racer's car gets torn up. Proves they have never owned, driven, or worked on a race car. Stupid!

I don't like it when I have to buy a choco taco instead of my favorite ice cream drumstick at Pevely. Chip is going to get me my drumsticks, right? He's such a nice guy!

I don't like it that Trashdog doesn't do his Pevely thoughts any longer. Those were hilarious! How did he remember all of that stuff? As soon as the next race starts, I forget the one that just ended. I don't like that.

I don't like it when the flagman doesn't throw a caution flag, and also when he throws one too soon. Just can't make me happy, I guess.

I don't like to race on Sunday when rained out on Friday night.

I don't like the dirt on my face that feels like sandpaper, but I just pretend it's a derma-abrasion treatment and good for my complexion. I also don't like the dirt in my ears. Yuck! Good thing it all washes off. :D

I don't like how long it takes me to save up enough little dirt balls from the late models to make a batch of chocolate chip cookies for you guys. :rolleyes: You'd think Ray Marler could save them for me! :D

That's enough for now. It's somebody else's turn.

*****hammerman Rules*****

This Goes Out To The 16h Crew And Driver...........keep Up The Good Work....p.s Hey Mike You Got A Picture Of The Old War Wagon........................how Many Racecars Does Mike Have Right Now...................

Mike has 5 cars. And yes, somewhere I'm sure there is a picture or two of the war wagon. I'll try to post one later.

king

A couple of my thoughts.
1. I don't like when the leader on the start or restart feels the need to stomp on the brakes right before he gets the green flag. It's called a race for a reason.
2. I don't like when the front row can't get there act together.
3. I don't like when people from another crew come to me complaining because I hit there car when I have paint from there car on all 4 corners of mine.
4. I don't like being black flagged for spinning when I spun to keep from driving through someone elses drivers door.

Ill take a shot at this

Lets see, things I dislike about racing......
1. Towing 2 hours 1 way and getting rained out.
2. Being a rookie mod driver (people think they can push ya around, I do a good enough job of making driver error myself thank you very much, dont need any help)
3. That sudden urge of having to pee after getting strapped into your car and sitting in staging waiting for your feature.
4. People that think they can go from dead last to first place in the first corner, first lap of a race.
5. Being involved in a caution becouse of someone trying to do #4.
6. Being involved in a caution and ending up having a car underneath my own car with their motor running (sends vibrations through the car then add #3 in to the equation, not a good thing)
7. The fact that there isnt as many tracks that open the pit gates to allow the fans and kids to come and get autographs (I have more fun doing that then racing itself)
8. Never being at a track where I could possibly try some of those famous cookies I keep hearing about from everyone (gonna have to try and make it to Belleville and plead to try a cookie)
9. The number one thing I hate.....someone that spins you, has you sideways and never lifts out of the gas while shoving you through the corner.
10. Having to work on my car every day to fix someone elses mistake ( I know this is a two way street)
Ok I think I am done :D.

I hate waiting all week for race day to get here then there's a rainout:mad:

I also hate the fact that I've never gotten to try one of those cookies:(

"Q" I also hate the cigar smokers.............I'm going to have to remember that farting thing

Most of the time i'm so happy to be at the track that there's not anything i don't like but i guess i have a couple.

1. Parents who let their kids stand right next to the fence while a race is going on and who would be the first to sue when a car gets into it.

2. Security guards to fat and lazy to fix #1.

3. Not getting to try some of those cookies when the baker lives right across town.

Back