Think your local track is dry ... watch this video

nice video. 06 modified mania at i-55 sticks in my head when i see this. i felt sorry for anyone sitting in turn 4 and in the front stretch. you couldnt see any of the crowd. it was hilarious. people just sat in it too.

why does terre haute insist on runnuiing a day show been thereat night and the track was alot better as far as dust

why does terre haute insist on runnuiing a day show been thereat night and the track was alot better as far as dust

I suggest you do a little research on Terre Haute and it's current situation. The area is lucky to have a few guys that were in the right mood to save the track from another shut down.

I suggest you do a little research on Terre Haute and it's current situation. The area is lucky to have a few guys that were in the right mood to save the track from another shut down.
no kidding so run a afternoon show to run off the fans competitors you do have
DAY SHOWS STINK IT DON'T MATTER WHAT YOU DO

Great race for the win. I've never been there for a day race. I've been there for plenty of night races and the track has usually been pretty descent. Maybe dry but still racey.

awesome video, terrible crash. we had a crash similar to that at JYI over the weekend. thank goodnes no one was seriously hurt.

What Are You Smoking HERE IS PICTURE FROM A TRACK ON THE SAME HIGHWAY LOL

Attachments

• DannyHoltsclawandChadBoat.jpg
    DannyHoltsclawandChadBoat.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 76
  • DaronClaytonandJonStanbrough.jpg
    DaronClaytonandJonStanbrough.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 83
  • ChrisMaloneracesBradyShort.jpg
    ChrisMaloneracesBradyShort.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 79
Dusty tracks are created by taking the wings off Sprint Cars ?

I believe he meant good racing is created when you take off the wings off. And I have to agree. Wingless sprint shows and midgets are some of the best racing you'll ever see on dirt. Taking nothing away from stockcars.

Terre Haute doesnt run weekly and has NEVER had a problem drawing fans! People will still go no matter what time they race there. the problem is big business has surrounded a fast growing area and the racetrack just isnt as feasable as it used to be. Like someone said, I've been keeping up on this and it took some really devoted gentleman and almost a banks worth of money to keep it open. At this point, the dust is almost accepted as long as they keep racing. But that wont be a problem because it's usually nowhere near like that, it was just a first race of year, new management deal.

Yea, your right. Non Wing sprint Cars are bad azz, We're just late model people in late model country. You gotta go East from here to find these guys.

Back