Thompson Sportsman for sale

The car has a 9" ford rearend(I can put a gear in it). It has all new sheet metal, flat black and never seen the track. All wiring is done and all gauges are in. I have a brand new set of wheels that have never been run and a used set. Just in case you have an opps, I also have an extra front clip for the car. 618-402-4145

Priced to move, first $3500 takes it. I don't have pictures, but I will try to get some bu it may be a bit until I'm able to post them since I'm extremely busy right now. I get back from Minnesota tomorrow and then leave again shortly after. A couple people are coming to look at it tomorrow so I'll post if it's still available. Thanks guys

Never had time to show the car to anyone so it's still available. I'm willing to deal on this car, I'm not going to race it anyway. Make an offer and you might get it.

You sure aren't giving much info.

What year?
4 link/3 link?
Floater rearend?
What gear can you put in it?
Tranny?
Is it bascially a complete roller minues motor, tranny, gear, driveshaft?

Thanks,

It's a 2006(Kellers old car) Thompson Allied legal car. Whatever gear you want I'm sure I can get. To be honest I don't know a whole lot about Sportsman cars, just bought it to have some fun. I think it's a 3 or 4 link, whichever you choose. The only thing I know about the readend is that it's a 9" Ford. It is a complete roller minus motor, tranny, and driveshaft. Someone else found the car for me and knew what they were looking at, I didn't want junk. This a very nice car and I'm sure Mr.Keller would say the same.

All messages and Emails replied to. I also have some pictures of the car without the body on it so you can see that nothing is bent or beat up. I can text them or email them. 618-402-4145 thanks

I was told this week that this car was the sister car to Paul Baumann's when he ran sportsman. He dominated in that car at Belle Clair and Pevely.

Back