Thoughts & Condolences for Joey Hauck & Family

Red70Racer

Jeff Palazzolo
A friend to all in racing, Joey Hauck's sister was struck and killed early this morning by a hit and run driver, she was training for a marathon in Chicago
Joey is a great family man and is obviously distraught over the loss of his sister
Please keep him and his family in your thoughts
Jeff Palazzolo

joe is a racing buddy of mine and it pains me to learn of his sisters passing,,,to joe and his family i send my condolences

i want to thank all for the many phone calls to many to mention
a lil history there is 12 of us she was the 11th my baby sister lisa 44 and a diffrent kind of racer
ran marathons all over boston ,ny,az,ks,mo, was in top ten where ever see went for her age group
she was traing for the up coming chicago run her best ck for 300.00 was for 3rd in az
she would leave the house 15-20 min a head of carl her husband of 27yr he would chase her on bike with water
and fluids for run as he started got about mile from house he heard her calling him she was in the ditch and no one around
about 615 in the morn i got call at 620 was still putting on clothes when i got there she was put in ambulance
to air flight to st louis 635 still talking when got to stlouis lost her about 830am.
i ve had calls from mo,il,ks,ok,in,tn,ar from friends and fellow racers some i havnt talked to for 5yrs

thanks to all for your kind words lil joe

I heard that story yesterday from one of my customers who's from St James and knows those people, what a terrible accident.

services for lisa persicke thurs 5-9 fri 9-11 james and gahr st james
thanks for all the calls and prayers
the salvage yard will be closed thurs afternoon and fri
thanks lil joe and family

Back