Ticket Sales and Gate time question for belle-clair for the photobilly 50

Twisted Shifter

chubzilla #1 fan
With 3 groups of people coming to Belleville(that being people with tickets in hand,people with tickets at will call,andpeople who are buying tickets at the gate) WHAT time do the gates open for all or for one group. I will be one of the first in line friday,however I have no ticket in hand and will be damned to let anyone before me. Please Donnie clarify the confussion and rumors of people with will call tickets may go in and save seats.

Will call will open at 3 pm (Front Ticket Booth side window)
Tickets will go on sale at 3 pm also ( Front stretch ticket booth only)
All pit passes will be sold at the rear pit shack only- it opens at 3 pm
Both Spectator Gates will open at 5 pm no early saving seats- we will do a sweep of the grandstands prior to opening any blankets etc will be removed.

Hope this helps!

We are trying to figure out if we should get tickets online. Donnie, will there be a separate line for will call pick up and then a separate line for the regular ticket? If there is going to be just one line for everyone I don't know if there is any advantage to getting tickets online. Thanks.

So blankets will be allowed once the spectator gates open at 5?
So do the ALL gates open at 5 ? Since I don't have an Advance seat is it like a first come{Advance} will get the better seat? What I am trying to say is If everybody with advance seat's FILL the grandstands Will I have to stand ? If so my as well get a pit pass.

Back