Time to write something

Trashdog

Sorry I haven't been writting as much this year, I've been busy doing all sorts of things some cool, some not so cool and some down right boring....lol

I'm currently in the process of trying to move to Farmington to be closer to my 30 story office tower and world headquarters of Trashdog International.

So I decided to post a few shots on here that I've been working on lately.

Here is a shot of Loren Knox's slow roll from last sat. night at I55. Loren jumped back in the car fired it up and kept racing after the roll.

John Barr
The Trashdog

I think these shots are from 1978, I'm not sure.

Here is a good shot of Lenny Garson from back in the day.

John Barr
The Trashdog

Miss Cleo may make a great return soon. I have no idea what it will involve but I hear she's predicting stuff that has already happend so she is always 100 percent correct....Go figure...lol

John Barr
The Trashdog

WOW,,check out the doo and the air cleaners,,brings back memmories when I was young and dumb and full of,,oh well you know,,,,,,,

What did Trashdog do

I personnally can tell you what Trashdog did ! Just the look on his face and the hand held up will tell the whole story. Not long before this picture was taken he was over at the BBQ stand eating all the baked bean and trying to tell me that I needed a little methan gas to run if I planned on being competitive at MCS this year . After thinking the situation over I remember that Ed Demille and Dean were having motor problems these past couple years. I put 2 and 2 together and figured out that their motor problems were from this new top secret fuel that Trashdog was trying to inject upon me . So I was trying to brush his salesman type ability off upon someone else and who did he hook up with, none other than Shannon Burch #8 RAMS Mini Stock . I will let Shannon tell you how many motors he went threw . The"Hustler":cool:

Back