To All Sportsman Drivers

Would you be interested in racing at Clay County Speedway on Sept25?
If so call Michael at 618-838-0530 cell or 618-662-6825 track.
It would give you guys a chance to come over and check to track out.
Tracks been real racey all year.
I know you want to know about payout? I can't answer that but i would say it would be like Bell Clair or Highland but thats JMO.

Give Michael a call and see if you can work something out?

Any takers

Thank You

If they had a one race thier, id be more than happy to make a trip thier. Havent raced there in 2 years. Talk to Dean Nichols. He mite consider making it an Extreme race. The worst part about it, it is a hall for most of us guys from around Highland Bellville area. But yea id consider it. Keep us informed. Thanks Jon Ripperda

Thank you for your input. Could you or Dean Nichols call Mishael at 618-838-0530?
I thought this would be a chance fot the fans at CCS to see something different.

Thank You

It's really to late to run an Extreme Race out there. It's just to far for some of the guys to travel without alittle more advance notice.

Oh come on Dean. It would be a month in advance. Only1:45 for us. Like Fredricktown wasn't, 2:30. It's ok man. But yea its deffinately a long drive for guys like Haynes and them in the Missouri area running the series. I just dont think it would work. Get somebody to come to Brownstown tomorrow and ask around. Im thinking there will be a decsent car count there tomorrow. But if you get it to go yea id go.

Back