To "The Talker Guy"

Dear MIke, I would just like to thank you for all of your help you gave us in promoting our "Bowling Night at the Races" several weeks ago at Belle Clair. I thought bringing the ex drivers down on the track during intermission was really great and I am sure all of the fans enjoyed rolling down memory Lane,no pun intended. Our group has a blast each year we have come down and you really make it a fun event.Again ,thanks so much and see you at the races.If you need any more shirts or anything let me know. Mike Mineman akaTrack Man 91 @ St. Clair Bowl 632-2400

Mike, thank you and your gang for a great night at the races. You guys always do it up right when you come to Belle Clair. The trophies, goodie bags, T-shirts, and other give-aways were outstanding. And, the fans really appreciated what you did getting Ray Eby and Kenny Schrum to show up.

Those shirts you had printed are truly collector's items!

Though I'm not much of a bowler I do get over to the Bel Air Bowling Alley once a month for tacos and enchiladas.

Everything was great but I do have suggestion for next year ....................TROPHY GIRLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tx. TTG/MM

Track man 91- When you ran out of shirts I noticed the your guys took the "shirts off their backs" and gave them to the crowd.Maybe we can think of a way to combine that concept with TTGs idea re having trophy girls. Any ideas TTG?

If you come up with something please pencil me in for driving the bowling bus for next year. AK

hey ttg, were you in branson this week? I coulda swore i saw someone who looked exactly like you. Maybe i was seeing things. lol

hey chewin,
Yeah i had fun. All we did was go out on table rock lake. We took a boat out there for 2 whole days lol. It was really pretty out there. Really Hickish though. lol.... Oh well.. i had fun.. i was ready to come home though!

To TTG and Kreke 13. Trophy Girls a done deal for 04 Bowling Night

Concerning your question about Trophy Girls for next year ,I have an idea.Maybe Mrs. Track Man "Terri" and the rest of her wild bunch she bowls with on Thursdays could be bribed or hornswageled into coming to Belle Clair next summer. One possible scenario would be for them to present the trophies to the feature winners .That would be so, so. Another version is for them to throw t shirts into the stands at intermission and when they are out of shirts they must make like the pro shop crew and toss their tops into a chering throng of crazy fans. What do you think? I think if word got out we would have a packed house. Maybe Victoria's Secret could hop on board and become an assoiate sponser and help us next year because if this flies they are going to get plenty of exposure. Mike

Mike, I'm all for this happening!!! This is just what I was looking for.

You do the bribing and I'll do the "horn" thing. STRIKE!

"Bowling Babes" always know how to have a good time

TTG/MM

When do they bowl? You know they'll need physicals before they can allowed on the track. And to hold down the costs of an expensive doctor's examination, I'll guess I'll have to do it.

TTG/MM

Back