Tom "the weatherman" Smallwood

codysgma35

Alright Tommy Enough is enough!!!!
It's time to do the "stop the rain dance" now!!!!

Hey now if i wasn't allowed to race then neither was anyone else.....lol....I really only ment to have the rain dance work for friday night but i think i danced too much for that and it just won't stop now:D :D :D :D ........O'well forecast is looking good for this weekend though....hehehehehe.....And i will be back and good as ever. Thanks for everything though Marybeth and Al, we will talk to you later on.

Tom Tom

hey now mom....we gotta do what we gotta do to stay up there in points...lol...but babe...i have told you since friday..stop dancing already...im sick of this...j/k...
28s wife
amy

NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID SMALLWOOD --- EVER DDDMMM RACE WITHIN AHUNNERT MILES OF STL WAS RAINED OUT THIS LABOR DAY SOOOOOOO QUIT YOUR DANCIN DURN IT

Ok fine then i guess enough is enough.....:D :D ...so i guess i will let the sun come back out tomorrow and be nice the rest of the week....Sorry to all that i have made mad due to the rain i have caused.....Then again if i have made anyone mad then GOOD!!!!!! :D :D Just kidding everyone have a good week and we will see you all on Friday.

Tom

Tommy

Now I know you said enough was enough but come on man this unrain dance isn't working at all. Time to get the big dance going so we don't have to swim to the track

i think tom "the weatherman" smallwood wanted to get the rain all the rain he could out of him in 3 days, so that the rest of the week will look excelent, not to cold not to hot!!

I MUST CONFESS. I'VE SECRETLY BEEN DOING A "SUNDANCE' AND I THINK I'VE FINALLY OVER POWERED TOM!:D

AL,
STOP THE TRADE TALKS OF TRADING THE SPORTSMAN FOR A POWER BOAT. STOCK CARS WILL ONCE AGAIN RACE AT BELLE-CLAIR THIS FRIDAY.:D

Thanks Pitdrifter.....For some reason i just couldn't over power the rain......so with the help of you it finally stopped and we are all good now. So come on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back