tonights fly by

bigevil1

D.O.A.
i'm not poking fun at anyone, but did anyone look up just before the national anthem???? thought i saw 2 stealth fighters/bombers and maybe a fueling jet over i-55. hope someone besides me saw it. (and they were not doing stunts):D:D

Yes very dangerous! Please tell me when it’s clear to get out of the safety of this plastic toilet?

far from dangerous...these types of excercises go on in the skies above you all the time without your knowledge. there is a squadron of B-2 bombers stationed at Whiteman AFB in Missouri.

i'm not poking fun at anyone, but did anyone look up just before the national anthem???? thought i saw 2 stealth fighters/bombers and maybe a fueling jet over i-55. hope someone besides me saw it. (and they were not doing stunts):D:D

Somebody hitting the sauce :D

i wasnt there last nite but i have seen them refuling over jefferson county before. i was riding home from work in the backseat trying to sleep and i saw them when we were passing by the glass plant by pevely exit.

I used to go to Sweet Springs a few times a year to race karts. Neary every time I was there, there would be a couple coming in on final aproach at Witeman (just a few miles away). An absolute AWESOME sight! Directly overhead, throttled back, would send chills through you.

Funny part is the locals didnt even bother looking up!

I can tell you, I am stationed in North of Seattle, Washington while we are back in the states and we do missions and we also fuel over Missouri and I have heard of our pilots seeing the race track numerous times. And yes it is safe for you to be under the planes while that is happening, the fuel evaporates into the atmosphere before it gets close to the ground. If you go around a airport you will see what looks like smoke coming from behind the aircraft and then it disappears in the air that is them dumping fuel so they don't have to much weight while landing.
well have fun at the races, and now i am sure you will have a few people looking up in the sky during the races early in the evening ...

Back