Tony Stinde

camry2608

Does anyone know about Tony Stinde's car? hes the one who rolled last saturday. And I hope 13x doesnt come back hes the one who got black flagged for causing most accidents

Two of the normal top three did not finish
Normal top three are charie heck, daniel heck, tony stinde,

More comedy from the Mt.Vernon worshiper. From what I seen the 13x & Stinde were racing hard for the lead & niether one lifted,so who's fault is that? Stinde went thru the infield like a bat-out-of-hell to try & take out the 13x, in the process his dumb a** ran over an implement tire & FLIPED HIMSELF!! Stinde is a weapon, I have seen him take out few people on different occasions. Like I said, he was trying to take out the 13x when he fliped! As far as Charlie not finishing, Charlie was involved in a couple different wrecks after the 13x was black flagged , so how could that be the 13x fault??Charlie & the driver of the 13x (Jay Stowers that night) get along, so why are you trying to start sh*t? Hell he gets along with all the Heck boys!

I dont think you have to worry about the 13x going back to Mt.Vernon. After a B.S. call like that why would he want to?? If the 13x does return it will be just to p*ss you off!!!

Im well aware that 13x gets along with all the Heck's. Can you please watch what you're youre saying to me? You cant make calls in a race by what you think is going to happen, 13x got too aggressive and thats why he got black flagged. Tony Stinde hadnt gotten as agressive as 13x thats why Stinde didnt get black flagged. The main reason why 13x got black flagged is because

1. He got out of order during line-up and stopped the race and they had to restart.
2.He hit Stinde 3rd lap
3. He sideswiped Stinde trying to spin him out and thats why Stinde went through the infield and flipped.

Now Sean lets talk about the problem between me and you....... Why do you come to Mt. Vernon if you dislike it so much? Id like to meet you one day at Mt. Vernon.

camry2608 said:
1. He got out of order during line-up and stopped the race and they had to restart.
2.He hit Stinde 3rd lap
3. He sideswiped Stinde trying to spin him out and thats why Stinde went through the infield and flipped. Now Sean lets talk about the problem between me and you....... Why do you come to Mt. Vernon if you dislike it so much? Id like to meet you one day at Mt. Vernon.

I dont know what race you were watching but the 13x didnt make it past lap 1, remember he got black flagged???? Stinde spun halfway down the back stretch & fliped in turn 4! How could that be the 13x fault??? I went to the Summer Nationals tonight but dont fret none there bud, I wont be back to Mt.Vernon any time soon!!

camry2608 said:
. Tony Stinde hadnt gotten as agressive as 13x thats why Stinde didnt get black flagged.

No.......... Tony Stinde didnt get black flagged because his dumb a** drove thru the infield like a mad man & run over a implement tire & flipped himself(HA HA) there for he couldnt get black flagged because he didnt have a car to race!!!!

Back