Tony Walker

2xtremeracing2

Love competition
Were did you pick up that light brown aluminum you use on your car?

lol

Naw beer.....im redoing an old starcraft popup camper,and that is pretty damn close to the shade of the aluminum on the sides,and we wanted to just repanel it instead of painting it!

But nice thought!:D

ive got an idea

personally i think its his secret to winning...
with the car being the same color as the dirt on the track
this allows him to sneak up on competitors...
before they know it a gust of wind blows by and all you see is a flyin "80" go by.....
also this helps him confuse the other drivers....
they think their in first but in reality their in second...
hence they dont drive as hard to get in front of him...

cant pass what you cant see.....hehehhe

ps anyone remember this guy....?
\/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/ \/

I ordered the aluminum from Ken Johnson.

Loud Mouth: Its really not that easy to pass cars. If it was, I would not have put any black on the race car this year. But it could be an idea for next year!!! I wondered how many responses I would get for the color and it turned out to be pretty good. My main goal was to blend in with the dirt and when someone passes looks like the devil is coming after them with a pitch fork. HE he he! Anyway I plan to race both nights this weekend. Hope to see ya there.

Tony Walker#80

so i was right....

well to be honest with ya ive been thinkin it was from the jump...
every since i seen that car up at MCS something about the color
just caught my eye....i of coursed was impress at your record setting time trial....yes i seen ya the whole time....hehehe....but then with the heat and feature....id look down for one reason or another and would loose ya the next thing i know there ya were out in front....
then last weekend i was watchin you and
#69 Kenny "The Hustler" Harris and kenny and you were runnin back and forth and you disapeared....i blinked...and you were back.....keep it up....the fans are really enjoying the comp.....
and good,clean drivers are welcome @ MCS any time !!!

I just thought you were becoming a dale jerrett fan..lol! Im joking..car is awesome..and congrats on your win! Damn fast at that track as well as tri city! Mike

Back