Track Ready

little.n

Denny, You think that this weather will ever go away so you can work on the track ? We was down by there last week and it looked like a mess , it was pretty muddy. Time is ticking away ! Looking forward to a WONDERFUl racing season at The ROCK !!! LD

Will the rock be ready?

Sure hope so! That date of the car show/play day is the 15th of March Wolfey. Less than two weeks away before residents of "Fredrock" once again hear the roar of those mighty engines come to life. Let's just hope that mother nature will cooperate and the ol farmers almanac is wrong.

Denny At Work

Today was a absolutly a beautiful day for working on the track. And if i know Denny, he was probably there all day long. Maybe with some days like this we can get back to racing SOON !!!!! I dont know about anyone else but i am getting Racing Fever ....... LeaDonna

Car show

This will be held at Giffords Lumber Co. at the Junction of highway 67 and 72 at the Fredericktown exit. There will trophys and other awards given out. There will also be hotdogs,soda and hamburgers. Gifflords is located on the east side of the highway. for more info call 573-783-0097,573-697-5459 or 573-747-0566

Thanks
Mike

car show

:cool: you'll need your sunglasses to look at my car. my 1977 farminton auto sales, club 67, asu ford pinto will be there. remember sunglasses....................

Back