Tracks you want to visit in 2015?

biker6403

dirt tracks 4 ever
Bloomington,In.,Wheatland,Mo.,Kokomo,In.,Putnamville,In.,Lincoln,IL.,Jacksonville,IL. are just some on my list...What are yours?

Our local tracks of course but it would be a pleasure to get to see a race at belle Clair Macon and Eldora in 2015

Bloomington,In.,Wheatland,Mo.,Kokomo,In.,Putnamville,In.,Lincoln,IL.,Jacksonville,IL. are just some on my list...What are yours?
Bloomington, Kokomo and Putnumville can all be found on the Indiana Sprint Week schedule, typically. I went to Bloomington and Putnumville for the first time last year, and was not disappointed.

Been to Wheatland, Eldora, Knoxville, Haubstadt.... time to check out a local; Flora and the non wing sprints!

Indiana Sprint & Midget Week plus IL. Midget Week are my main focus..Come hell or high water,I will see a show at Kokomo ,also an Open Wheel Show @ Farmer City,if they have one!

HOUND by all means take in clay county--big paper clip but good racing most of the time---I ran there in 99--the wall is not concrete it steel--next year might be my season to run as many different tracks as I can---don't know how long this old body gon-a let me race----got a new team name SOB racing---senile old basturd LOL

I'd like to goto fairbury this year. Seems like every big race is just awesome up there. Tri state is another I'd like to visit soon!

Back