Trak-Star Race Cars To Debut M-Series Modified Chassis

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
Cuba, Alabama (03/03/11) – Trak-Star Race Cars is proud to announce the continued expansion of its business as it has now produced the first Trak-Star M-Series UMP Open Wheel Modified Chassis. This marks the first time that the championship and award-winning, Late Model Chassis builder has dove into the world of Open Wheel Modified fabrication. Through research and development Trak-Star Race Cars has designed this all new, 4-bar, lift arm or pull arm, Chevelle clip, Open Wheel Modified Chassis. The first Trak-Star M-Series Chassis is fresh off the jig and will be going to Sibley, Louisiana driver, Kyle Cummings.

Trak-Star Race Cars company owner, Mike Boland, comments, "Building Open Wheel Modifieds is something I've always been interested in trying, and I'm extremely proud of this new M-Series UMP Open Wheel Modified Chassis, and I really think that these cars can be very successful."

Mike Boland and his entire staff pride themselves on customer service, and they look forward to hearing from their customers each week, and the success that they are having.
The staff at Trak-Star Race Cars shares their decades of knowledge with all of their customers as they strive to provide the top chassis in the country.

For the latest information on Trak-Star Race Cars, please visit www.TrakStarRaceCars.com .

Back