transmission shops

anyone know of and decent transmission shops around the st. louis area that will not tear me a new one thanks alot andy jackson

John Tosti trans, in Fenton. Drives a Sportsman at I-55

THANX RICH

People say I'm getting crankier as I get older. That's not it. I just find I enjoy annoying people a lot more now. Especially younger people!!!

2nd John Tosti at Tosti's Transmission 636-343-7500 (changed name from Fenton Transmission)
Great supporter of racing

Jeff Palazzolo

Quality Transmission in south city on hampton and Arsenal has been involved in racing for over 30 years great to deal with. 314-644-2302

Bruce Cummins works on transmissions for race cars.... he goes through them, cleans them up, checks for problems, and can usually rebuild old blown-up ones. He can piece one together from his collection of parts and repair what you have. He's been doing this for years for racers. Never throw away your blown-up transmission....Bruce can use the parts. Sometimes he has rebuilt "good" ones to sell...you just have to ask him. You can contact him at 618-939-3674 (home phone) or call Jimmy at 618-210-3514.

It keeps him busy so he doesn't have to cut the grass or work around the house for me.

Waynes Transmission in Belleville has always done us right and help the racers out as well. He is on rt 13 just west of the QT at 10th st.

Pat at Quality on Arsenal and Hampton is good. Tosti's is good too. Both are racers and good folks. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with either of them.....

Pat at Quality Transmissions is as good as it gets. Not only will he not rape you on price and service, he will also talk a quite a bit of racin with you as well.

Back