trevor

megan

i dont have to shut my mouth i have my opinion and you have your i think jdearing cheated by taking votes away that should not be aloud

...why not...the votes were put on there by cheating so why should we keep the votes becasue some idiot knows that he wont win so he votes a billlion times. that doesnt make any sense...u wouldnt allow a racer to win if he got cheating on the track....u do have to keep your motuh shut when your opinion is moronic...

Trevor

hmm

Jimmy Dearing is the best..he isnt going to let a winner loose cuz the looser cant deal with loosing..if that makes any since. im a dork but still. the guys who play fair shouldnt have to suffer for the other persons mistakes, therefore, jimmy d wasnt cheating. Jeez jimmy you keep this site running, do all this stuff for us but u are being considered a cheater, what an idiot! (megan that is) If this was my site, and i found out someone was cheating to get a plaque that said STLRACING driver of the year and a picture in it...i sure would delete there name from the choice board!

Thanks Jimmy D for all you do!

!KAYTE!

Back