Tri-City LateModel Feature

LateModel21

Congratulations to Justin Anderson, on Sat. nights feature win it was the greatest show on dirt. :cool:

:cool: ;) Way to go Justin, it was great to see you win one. Hope to see you race Wed. night if not I will see you in 2 weeks. :) :D

Congrates justin and crew way to put that NPT power to the ground, glad to see you guys back in victory lane.

charlie & the rest of the Grondzki racing crew

Nice recovery job by Anderson to win the main after getting torn up in his heat race wreck with Kiefer. Also a couple of nice charges by Krankel to come from 7th to 2nd in his heat and from 6th to 2nd in the main.

Speaking of Kiefer, what's everyone's take about Dick Taylor being sent to the back after he hit Kiefer later in that first heat? I think it was the right call, but I'm curious to see what others think.

Great job Justin, you made it one great race to watch. People were standing and cheering after that one. And yes it was the right call between Taylor and Kiefer.

Yeah, I thought Taylor hit him. I was surprised to see Dick pull that stuff. :confused: Nice charge by the #24 in the feature, though. :)

Justin Really Showed How Much He Has Matured As A Driver With That Win Last Night. He Didn't Get Frustrated And Get Off His Game When The #92 Pass Him In Lapped Traffic, He Just Cleared The Lapped Cars And Took Back His Leader Position!

Good Job Justin!

Back