Tri City Speedway

LateModel21

Congratulations to Dick Taylor on a great win, see you next year

Nathan Vosse
Anderson Motorsports

Great run Dick..smooth and fast. Bubb Mitchell looked real fast in the feature too..got tangled with another car and didnt finish. Mike Bryant..wow!! He seems to have figured the kinks out in that car and was flying. Shannon in the 11 car looked real fast too..was a pretty good feature. The double o was cool..had some hair razing moments...was neat to watch.

Anybody else get the begeezals scared out of em watchin that double o??? No joke I felt like I was gonna get sick!!!! lol or maybe Im just a sissy.....

Yea..when Jacoby banged wheels with the 18 car..trying to get to the 1/4..that was close. When Maisel criss crossed with the i beleive 54 car..i dont think either lifted and if a piece of paper was put in between the 2..it would have been shredded. Good job guys..good exciting race. My brother drove good..got up to 5 th from starting way in the back..ran with Maisel for awhile till mechanical failure ended his night.

I agree racin90....Bubb Mitchell looked real fast, he is lookin reaaalll comfortable in that late model seat!!! And Pete Cory in the 2 bomber....WOW....he was pretty darn fast in that double 0.....I still almost had to turn my head through the whole thing LOL!! It was a experience I wont forget!!

Bubb impressed me too, for a couple laps there he looked like he had been pedaling that LM all year, rather than first night out.:eek: :) And your right, it was cool watching Cory hold off a couple of those sportsmans after that yellow. He was fast, no doubt.

WASN'T FIRST NIGHT OUT HE HAD IT OUT AT LEAST ONCE BEFORE BUT HE LOOKED REALLY GOOD. SHOULD HAVE A GREAT SEASON NEXT YEAR.. I ALSO LIKED THE DOUBLE Oo, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO RUN THE 1/2 MILE, O WELL MABEY NEXT YEAR IN THE SPORTSMAN......

RUDY PU RACING said:
I ALSO LIKED THE DOUBLE Oo, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO RUN THE 1/2 MILE, O WELL MABEY NEXT YEAR IN THE SPORTSMAN......

Hopefully there will be a next year for the Double O. Or at the very least, we won't have to wait almost two decades for the next one. :rolleyes:

Hey, Hogenson good luck w/ that sportsman next year!!! Hope you have alot of success!! Just wanted thank you for all the advice, and help you've given Corey this year, your a class act!!

Brandon Paul said:
Too bad they didn't let Jacoby run topless like he did in hotlaps.
He would have just gotten colder :D
Burt had someone run all the way to Lake St. Louis to get his roof for him.

So it was his decision? Cause thats what I thought, that he decided to put it back on to keep from freezing to death.

Not to mention getting pelted w/ dirt clods, helmet or no heltmet has to feel like boulders smakin ya in the head.

No T.nie it wasnt Burt's decision. They made him run it. I thought somebody had a post saying it was open rules on bodies including topless and lexan.

Yea...it was first assumed open rules to the bodies...but they later put in the rules..no wings..or lexan. Really..didnt say anything about no tops.

t.nie said:
So it was his decision? Cause thats what I thought, that he decided to put it back on to keep from freezing to death.

UM, anyone remember how absolutely sub arctic it was in 1987 for the ASCoC LM show at TCS? They ran topless both nights, and last night was tropical in comparison.

Back