Trixie

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
Ok, I got on the Official Speed Racer website and checked her out... This is what they had to say about Trixie:

Usually arriving in her helicopter, Speed’s girlfriend Trixie is always ready to aid Speed in a time of crises. Whether performing search-and-rescue missions or smoke-bombing Speed’s adversaries, Trixie never backs down in the face of danger. And, like Racer X, she happens to arrive just in the nick of time. She’s one tough gal with enough spunk to keep up with her beau’s high-octane adventures. She isn’t afraid to speak her mind, either to Speed or to any of the villains she comes up against.

Known to throw more than one surprised criminal for a loop, she’ll do it again if fools cross her path. Loyal and protective, Trixie is direct and clear to Speed’s female oglers and to various heads of state (who wish to betroth their daughters to Speed) that he is taken. After all is said and done, Trixie usually gets her way – even if she has to stow aboard the Mach 5.

Ok, sounds like something I can deal with - BUT (big BUT here...) who is Speed? I'll have applications for those interested.

Oh yes, and JJ - did they bother telling you that you're now going to be known as Spridel? I was supposed to pass that along.

We already have our Chim Chim! Hey Chalupa - you reading this?

Cast of Characters

Ok boys, if we're going to do this do it right...

Speed Racer = should always be open
Racer X (Speed's older brother Rex) =
Trixie = Racewidow
Pops Racer =
Mom Racer =
Spritle = Smurfblue3
Chim Chim = Chim Chim
Sparky = Little302

i can see this thread getting really messed up. tracy do you not work all i see you do is be on the computer. oh wait never mind that's me. my bad.

This is a byproduct of a midnight conversation (Lugnut and Millsey) from Friday night. They called to tell me my new name is Trixie and that you were going to be the new Spridle. Any info further - you'll have to ask them - they must've been smoking some crack or something. It was really humourous to them. I didn't get it either, this is just a little payback.

was wondering

how about we exchange my #5 pinto for speeds racecar. i think i have a chance!!!!!!!!

I dunno JJ, you know how they get sometimes... it was pretty bad.

Anyone know where i can get a pink halter shirt with an M on it?

hey i know. its a new shop that just opened up. its chim's ghetto t-shurts. all i do is take a pink shirt shrink it and spray paint an m on it. but that will cost you about $15. and no i don't take sheep jason so you can't get rid of them that way.

Where is this new shop? Is it a mobile one out of the trunk of your monte? WOW! I didn't think there was any room for anything else in that car!

Hey - I still have your beachball in my car - care for some rush hour ball?

BTW - where is my hat you took out of my car the night we all went to Olive Garden? I lose more hats around you guys! It was the floppy straw one (my favorite!)

accutually the shop is out of the bed of my truck that is sitting in my backyard. your hat not to sure where it went. last time i saw it was when i got out of brent's truck and patti had it on.

I'd really like to have that hat back - and in good shape!

Not sure you'd get much traffic with the shop out of your back yard. Have you never heard of "Location, Location, Location" ?

next time i see your hat i'll get it back to ya.
hey the bed of my truck used to be the location. oh wait did i say that out loud.

Ok, thank you - I emailed Patti about it too.

I don't even want to know about the bed of your truck. I'm sure a couple of crime scene investigations have gone on there... lol

so that's what those outlines are. and i always thought that they were for decorations. hhmmmmmm..... guess that's not ketchuo in there either.

I want to be one of Speed's advesaries, "Hi-Octaine"...lol Snake Oiler was pretty good too.

John Barr
The Trashdog

nope i always shaved the sheep before they got in the truck. damn did i say that out loud to. errrrr i mean what sheep.

Back