TTG: How was the wedding?

Debbie Cummins

Bomber Momma #19
Congratulations and Best Wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness to TTG's daughter and her husband on their wedding this past Saturday, August 30.

Now, TTG, how was the wedding? Did you perform your duties as father of the bride flawlessly--no tears and hankies? Checkbook in hand?

How did you manage to have the races at I-55 rained out? I hope it didn't rain on the bride and groom, but there's an old saying that goes, "happy is the bride that the rain falls on".

Good Luck to the happy couple, and a speedy recovery to her father. ;)

BBM, thanks for asking. It was great. I'm still tired and yes I did do everything right,..........everything!

See you Friday with all the details.

TTG/MM

Mike was not the only one to have a wedding as my oldest daughter also got married on Saturday and I would have been out of action, too.

What is it with you two, haven't you raised them to know that no self respecting race lover gets married during the season?? :D :D (I believe that is a quote from the Bomber Momma vault) Glad that everything worked out for the both of ya.

NO WONDER IT RAINED FOR 6 DAYS!

WE HAD TTG, JACK AND TOMMY SMALLWOOD ALL DOING RAIN DANCES SO THEY WOULDN'T MISS ANYTHING.:D

OK EVERYONE, NO MORE WEDDINGS OR UNEXPECTED SURGERIES UNTIL AFTER THE SEASON.:mad: :D

Drifter, are you back already? Must be OK if you can bang away a keyboard.

For the record, I did not want rain Friday, Saturday or Sunday, my daughter's wedding day! Shows you how I rate with Mother Nature.

All's well?

TTG/MM

I agree with TTG on not wanting all that moisture, but you can't control Mother Nature.
As for the rest of the year, I'm with Bomber Momma and leave the weekend's dry.
As for the health problems, I would rather no one needs the doctor period. I wish all drivers well during the remainer of the season and that includes health and the cars.
I'm back this weekend and hope everyone enjoys the races as the weather looks good for all nights.

Now you guys know you had better change your ways!!

You should be living a nice, clean life like I do!!!!:eek: :eek:

No cussin, drinkin, or fast women!!(unless your with dirtgirl!:D )

I'm such an angel!!:D

Back