Turkey Is Done

SMURFBLUE3

FORD PARTS PUSHER
you know what I'm talking about RW and SHANNON you know if she would of had a bra on them thing would have been MISSLES:D :eek: :eek:

Missles? They were halfway down her tummy! EEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Oh, and we're NOT talking about anyone in our group - don't want anyone thinking our girls are like that!

THE MISSLES

ARE YOU GUY'S TALKING ABOUT THE GIRL THAT WORKED AT THE CLUB IF SO I SEEN THAT TO:p :D

turkey

Yep saw it all myself, when this thread started i almost thought Bill snuck his cousin in. Maybe thats why the tip was 18% :)

Cannot believe

I missed something like that! I must really be slipping. first thing to go is your eye sight. I guess next it will be my reputation. Will I no longer be known as Bad Bob? Getting old really $ucks.:eek:

I really am slipping, I submitted this under cool granny.
I guess i'm still Bad Bob afterall :D :eek:

cool granny

Cool Granny, its interesting that you might not be known as Bad Bob any longer?.......... an interesting developement indeed

BOB YOUR WAITRESS HAS SMALL ITTY BITTY ONES..... our waitress had missles which was turned on ready to luanch just waiting to push the FIRE button they was already out of there holder:p :D I try to get you a pappa wolf to look I figured one of you two would have asked her about it:D :p :D

Re: turkey

Originally posted by JPR600
Yep saw it all myself, when this thread started i almost thought Bill snuck his cousin in. Maybe thats why the tip was 18% :)

maybe our waitress forgot she wasn't at hooter's any more:D

Thanks, I needed that - NOT! (curled up in the fetal position under my desk rocking back and forth)

Back