TWO DAYS LEFT TO MAKE $500

rvincent21

rvincent21
Imperial Bowl in Imperial MO is once again helping out the little guy. Sponsors dont come any easier. Go to Imperial Bowl Racings Facebook page and comment your name for a chance to win $500! Eligible drivers must have raced at Federated Auto Parts Raceway at I-55 at least once in 2015 and will again in 2016. Winners will be announced on Jan 31. Double your prize by posting a picture of yourself at Imperial Bowl. Winners will receive an Imperial Bowl decal to place in a visible area on your race car, and CASH will be awarded when a picture of your race car is posted WITH the decal at Federated.

4 winners will be chosen. It doesnt get any easier than this!!

Thanks to Mark Brevard and Imperial Bowl for putting on this contest. Winners will be posted Jan 31 so dont wait get your name in the race today!!

I was going to race there----really----you do believe me??? Really good deal for a I-55 racer

Winners are Billy Laycock, Tyler Ratajczyk, Alan Westling, and Conrad Miner.

Thanks to everyone who posted their name to the page. Be sure to like Imperial Bowl and Imperial Bowl Racing on Facebook. More giveaways may be coming as the season moves on.

And thanks again to Imperial Bowl.

When was the initial post on this drawing?...would have loved to have gotten our name in the pot on this.

Congrats to the winners!

Back