Tyler Erb Races to First P&W Sales SUPR Victory

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
tylererb090214.jpg

Magnolia, Texas (09/02/14) – 17-year-old, Tyler Erb made history on Saturday night at Lone Star Speedway (Kilgore, Texas) in his #91 Erb Racing/Rocket by Litton/Clements Racing Engine Super Late Model as he powered to first-career win with the P&W Sales Southern United Professional Racers (SUPR) Super Late Model tour.
The night began with Tyler cruising to a heat race win, earning him the outside-front-row starting spot alongside Garrett Alberson for the $2,000-to-win feature. Erb assumed the point at the drop of the green flag, and went unchallenged over the course of the 30 lapper to take checkered flag by nearly a straightaway ahead of Rob Litton, Ronny Adams, Jon Mitchell, and Patrik Daniel.
"This win has been a long time coming," said an elated Erb. "We've been so close so many times. Hopefully now that the first one is out of the way, the wins will come much easier now. I have to thank my family, my sponsors, my crew, and everybody who helped make this happen.
Saturday evening found the team pitted at Greenville Speedway (Greenville, Mississippi), where a $2,000-to-win event was held that drew a field of eighteen entries to the gumbo oval. Erb race to a third place finish in his heat race to lock into the eighth starting spot for the finale. Tyler advanced two spots to a sixth place finish in the final rundown.
Full results from the events are available at www.SUPRRacing.com .
Tyler will not race anywhere this coming weekend, but will work as a crew member on Timothy Culp's entry during the 44th Annual World 100 at Eldora Speedway (Rossburg, Ohio). The next scheduled event for the team is on Saturday, September 20th at Thunder Valley Speedway (Glenmora, Louisiana). The program will be headlined by a $3,000-to-win finale. More information can be found at www.ThunderValleySpeedwayLA.com .
Tyler Erb and Erb Racing would like to thank their sponsors including First Class Septic, Litton Motorsports, Hwy 105 Machine, JD's Body Works, Performance Race Engineering, Show Time Signs, J&J Motorsports, Day Motorsports, Team 5 Enterprise, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For the latest information on Erb Racing, please visit www.TylerErb.com .

Thanks!
Ben Shelton, Owner
MSR Mafia - www.MSRMafia.com
The Midsouth Racing Scene - www.MidSouthRacing.com

Back