U.M.P. Summer Nationals rolls into Missouri over the Holiday Weekend!

jdearing

Administrator
Staff member
U.M.P. Summer Nationals roll into Missouri over the Holiday Weekend!

St. Charles, MO (July 1, 2003) The United Midwestern Promoters(U.M.P.) Summer Nationals Series makes it only two stops in Missouri on Saturday, July 5th at I-55 Raceway in Pevely, MO and on Sunday, July 6th at Montgomery County Speedway in New Florence, MO.

The U.M.P. Summer Nationals Series brings together many of the nations top dirt late model drivers to compete head-to-head in a grueling four week schedule that visits 26 tracks throughout the Midwest in 27 days! The series champion will receive $30,000 for his efforts.

I-55 Raceway's event will pay $10,000 to the winner. Along with the U.M.P. Late Models, I-55 Raceway will also have U.M.P. Modifieds and A.A.R.A. Sportman divisions competing. Admission at I-55 Raceway will be $20 with kids twelve and under FREE. You can also buy reserved seats at I-55 Raceway for $23 each by calling (636) 479-3219. I-55 Raceway, a high-banked, one-third-mile clay oval, is located 30 minutes south of the St. Louis Gateway Arch on Interstate 55 at Pevely exit 178. For more information, call the track at (636) 479-3219 or visit www.i55raceway.com.

Montgomery County Speedway's event will pay $6,000 to the winner. The U.M.P. Modified division will also be in competition along with the U.M.P. Late Model division. Admission at Montgomery County Speedway will be $15 for adults and $5 for children. Montgomery County Speedway is located 75 miles west of downtown St. Louis on Interstate 70 in New Florence, MO. Exit Highway 19 and travel south for 1/4 mile to reach the track. For more information, call the track at (573) 835-5656 or visit www.montgomerycountyspeedway.com.

Back