UMP @ B town

UMP didnt check the mods before the races but they did check the late models Rob Timmons was in the 2nd heat race of mods he won the heat race and made weight but he didnt have a piece of sheet metal in between the door and the footbox so they disqualified him and made him go to the back of the feature . The car is brand new and was built that way i think that ump needs to make sure all the cars are legal before they hit the track. Because as you could see that he came from 21st to 6th and was the only car passing he would have gave harrison and logue all they wanted c ya at the track on friday.

6th?

Feature – Kyle Logue (WF0), Mike Harrison (24), Brent Mullins (41M), Scott Sugg (69), Brent Keyes (25), Kevin Moffett (7M), Rusty Griffaw (116), Aaron Burcham (44), Mark Tullis (T2), Kelly Devall (11), Eric Faust (75), Micky Blankenship (66), Michael O’Hair (40), Roy Simmons (8), Rob Timmons (5), Dean Vickers (7), Marion Blankenship (3B), Donnie Wren (406), Cory Schwengel (03), Scott Riggs (25X), Buzz Davis (16)

If I counted right it says 15th what do you mean 6th ?

I wouldn't say he was the only car passing. Both Logue & Mullins were movin.' Modifieds put on real good show.

5motorsports

I agree, they should have checked the car before it hit the track. shame on them. you did one HELL of a job, starting at the back of the pack & picking them off 1 or 2 at a time nice & CLEAN good job.. Didn,t do you right at all. GO get em friday.

wishIcoulddrive

Timmons would have been up there but was involved in an accident. Before the accident he was moving up the field very quickly. You did a HELL of a job driving Rob! Good luck this weekend!!! Oh and by the way that is one good looking modified you got.

Timmon's isn't the first car I've seen DQ'd for this...But it is definitely in the rules! UMP officials also said they had warned him about this exact problem before.

39. Firewall must be solid from left side door to cockpit. No gaps. No holes of any kind.

Timmons was one of the fastest cars there,and would of had a shot at winning. The sheet metal wasnt so bad, but i didnt see why they put him in the back,after the caution I just hope Rob comes back to B-town. Would love to see him smoke Harrison!!!!!! Hey Rob you have fans on southend.

Back