UMP Point ??

RAMS#20

09 MCS Ministock Champion
I was wondering why none of you MCS guys up on the point list were not listed on the UMP west points. I found this on UMP's sight and wanted to share it with you all. If there are not 10 cars the points are reduced by 10% for each car under 10. So if you win with a 6 car field you get 60% of the 75 point for 45 points. That is one more point than coming in 9th in a 10 car field. Am I reading this correctly?

I am not saying that isn't fair or that you should not join but it is something to be aware of before sending in your $80. Is there any other advantages of joining UMP besides the points fund?

Attachments

• UMP rule.pdf
    81.9 KB · Views: 206
I was wondering why none of you MCS guys up on the point list were not listed on the UMP west points. I found this on UMP's sight and wanted to share it with you all. If there are not 10 cars the points are reduced by 10% for each car under 10. So if you win with a 6 car field you get 60% of the 75 point for 45 points. That is one more point than coming in 9th in a 10 car field. Am I reading this correctly?

I am not saying that isn't fair or that you should not join but it is something to be aware of before sending in your $80. Is there any other advantages of joining UMP besides the points fund?
Hello there Jack. Yes, you are reading that correctly. Anything less than 10 cars and you go down by 10% per position. One advantage to joining UMP is the life insurance that they offer, and the points fund (if you benefit from it at the end of the year). We are a UMP track at Doe Run now and we'd love to have you anytime you can make it.

Back