Update on Brian Eaves

jmcgrew47

As many of you may have heard, Brian did indeed have a stroke earlier this week. He came home today and is doing well. His motor functions are mostly intact and overall he's feeling very blessed that it wasn't a more devastating stroke. Brian, Candi, and Suzie can use your prayers and support over the next few weeks as he rehabs to full recovery.

For those of you who don't know Brian, he's one of the best friends a guy could ever ask for. He once let me drive his racecar. I neglected to tell him that I really didn't drive a stick very well. I proceeded to wreck into Mark Shaefer...in staging! Ooops! Once, when I was out of town on business, him and Candi took my girlfriend in before a major snow/ice storm to make sure she was okay.

Every year Brian and Candi organize the Full Moon Saloon Racecar Show. It's one of the biggest car shows of the year in this area. All of the money he raises goes to various charities. He keeps not even one dime for his own racing program.

I could write good stories about this guy all night long. He's one of my heroes. He's the kind of man I look up to and hope to be like as a man myself. So please say a prayer for him and give him a call if you can. He's been a great friend to many of us. Let's return the favor.

Get Well Brian, here's to a speedy recovery from the Jon Ripperda family and crew. Prayers will for sure be sent.

Jon Ripperda

To Brian, Candi, and Suzie....our prayers are with you for a "speedy" recovery. Keep us updated, please!

Debbie & Bruce Cummins

Yes Brian and Crew have help so many over the yrs including me with the house fire! Hope all gets better fast and my prayers are with him and the family!

He bought my sportsman years back and I got to talk with Sunday at the swap meet , super guy, your in our prayers! Brian & Tina Worley

He is doing better each and every day. Should not have happened, but it did. Follow on Facebook as Candi updates.

Back