Update on Regan Richardson

2xtremeracing2

Love competition
I went down sunday and saw Regan and met his family!They are some really good people,and that little boy is just a doll!

He loved all the pictures the guys signed and sent,the shirts,matchboxes,and everything else i took down!

He took me in his room to show me all his pictures and flags,plagues the guys donated and had made for him!

I am so impressed with what the guys and galls in racing do for people when there is a need.Almost all of us have kids,and we all know that in life one of the most special things to us are our children!

Regan had both knee's done on the 2nd of this month and by looking at him sunday,you could never tell.....that boy is nonstop!

His dad told me that he was suppose to have the hips done,but at this time the doctors are thinking they can wait a little longer because he is doing so well!

I for one feel i made a buddy for life sunday,and hope in the near future when we go down to ride that we can swing by and visit for a bit.We already are planning on taking the cars down when they are finished painted so regan can do some pictures with us and have him sign the cars!

His mom and dad had just received some pictures of Regan in his soccer outfit and they were nice enough to offer me one,so im posting a picture so you can all see what a cute little guy he is!

(my scanner broke,so i had to take a digital shot of it,so excuse the quality)

I would just like to thank allllllllllllll the people that seen fit to take a few minutes out of there lives for something like this .......and also Smurfs baby...i hear he is doing alot better!

No matter what anyone says about racers......we are people.......and we do care!

More shots

These are a few more shots of Regan's room.....i didnt want to take alot,felt kinda awkward.....but his room is filling fast and everyone has done more than anyone could have ever expected!

This pic is of a flag that the guys down there at the raceway had painted up and signed for him!

1 more

This is a shot of just a few things he has on his shelves.....the RAMS guys have almost addopted this little guy .......but i feel the same way about him....he was so much fun to meet!

Cool..thanks for going and seeing him...i bet he loved every minute of it. I have a halemt..and some pictures i need to send him..if you go there anytime soon..let me know..if i dont make it there beforehand. Thanks..Mike

ok

I still have a trophy i forgot to take with me that david took a feature in this year...im either going to mail it to him,or we go 4 wheeling down there quite a bit and its right on the way there!

Back