Update on Regan

racewidow

I'm just drawn that way..
Regan goes into Children's Hospital for surgery tomorrow morning. Please send your prayers his way and keep him in your thoughts.

I've copied what his father wrote and am pasting it on here just in case some of you missed it on an earlier post...

Quote:

Thank-You to the racing community!!

I want to thank everyone for their generousity and thoughtfullness for our son Regan, he is know and I believe always will be a racing fan for life because of you all. We have redesigned Regans room with a picture board all the way around the walls for the pictures that have been sent and collected from the raceways. Regans room is a racers' heaven.
Regans surgery will be this Thursday 10/2/03 @ STL Childrens Hospital. We hope to be home starting recovery Friday/Saturday, with a approx recovery time of 4 to 5 weeks. Everything that has been sent with be greatly enjoyed by Regan during this time, lookout the the upcoming vinyls will be plentiful. He has a VERY vivid imagination. Again thank you to EVERYONE from Regan!!

Thank-You,
Jeff & Michele Richardson
c/o Regan Richardson

:Unquote

Best of luck to Regan on his sugery. Please keep us informed of how it went my thoughts and prayers are with him and his family.

good luck

Good luck bud and best wishes,hope to see you in the next week!

If he is staying friday and wont be released till saturday tracy,plz let me know,id like to run over and see him maybe after i get off work!

I'm going to see him Thursday evening and will post either that night or Friday morning to let you know his status. Thanks for all the well wishes!

Thanks

I figured he would pretty much out of it thursday,i know when i had my hip done i wasnt in a real good mood that day!Thats why i may shoot for friday Or even saturday morning if they keep him that long!

I'll keep you posted, but it sounds like they're looking at coming home sometime on Friday.

Back