Updated Sellout List

K-Dawg30

The old thread was getting crowded so I though I would start a new one.

2011 Concept Chassis - Kart was bought new in 2007 off Ivers (last 07 off jig). I raced it for 3 yrs. I won 4 track championships with it. This winter before Du Quoin I took Ivers up on his frame exchange. It has the 3 Novemember shows at Du Quoin on the frame and new style axle. The spindles, tie rods, ect ect are all from 07. Kart can be bought with a safrits medium seat & Dowdy Body. Black in color. New chassis go for $2100 or so. I will take $1500 OBO.

Rear Gears - Most are red horstman have some others though, they range in number from 56 or 58 - 74. I have some duplicates and triples as well. Just ask... $10 a piece or $45 for 5.

Front Gears - They all fit a bulley type basket. I know I have 11, 12-15 I have at least 2, 17. $10 a piece or 5 for $45.

2 Disk 6 Spring Dunamis Clutch - This was Derek's clutch. We bought it new a couple years ago. We rebuilt it at the end of each year. It currently is set up for adult clone and has 4 race nights since new disks ect. This is an original Dunamis from before John came out with his new Launch clutch. It is based off of an MDC clutch and has a Bully type chrome basket on it. Comes with driver of your choice mentioned above. $200

2 Disk 6 Spring Bully Clutch with Dunamis Conversion - This was my clutch. I bought it new off of Buller around 4 years ago. I had John Ivers convert it to a Dunamis Clutch. It has a Bully type Chrome basket on it. It was set up for adult clone a ran 4 races this season. Then I had Ivers adjust the springs to run it at Du Quoin in Stock Animal. It can be adjusted back with spring height adjustment. Ran it a couple times at Du Quoin. Comes with your choice of driver mentioned above. $200

Dunamis Horstman Reaper 2 Disk 6 Spring - This clutch was converted by John around 4 years ago. We had it as a back up clutch and it was actually never ran. It is set up for adult flathead. It has the Horstman basket on it. Comes with 13 driver. $175

Postal Scales - I bought these used a couple years ago. They can run on battery or wall plug. You have to calculate the %'s on your own. 1 of them quit working so I had to buy a new one. So 3 are older than the one. But they are all the same. $150

Burris SS33a Tires -

Set 1 - Cut by Brandon Young at X-Caliber. I believe they are 07 Date Codes. They have around a season and a half on them. Since then they have been resurfaced by Ivers twice. I have prepped them through the week with Black Sand for use on dry slick tracks. The RR was cut to the cords on the inside edge when Brandon cut them. On silver wheels. $150

Set 2 - Cut by John Ivers (Rzor Cuts). 2008 Date Codes. Tires have around 125 laps on them and were resurfaced by John Ivers after 100 laps. On silver wheels. $200

Set 3 - Right Sides only cut by John Ivers (Rzor Cuts). 2008 Date Codes. Tires have 15 laps on them since BRAND NEW. Have not been resurfaced but dont need it yet. Silver Wheels $125

Set 4 - SOLD

Set 5 - Right Sides only. Cut by Brandon Young at X-Caliber. I believe these are 07 date codes. We bought them off Brandon when they had 20 laps on them. They were ran a couple seasons and a fuzzed ....good dots, just needs some grinding. Black Wheels $50

Set 6 - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

Set 7 - RS only. Cut by John Ivers (Rzor Cuts). 08 Date Codes. They have been resurfaced by Ivers a couple times. The RR came off the bead the last time it was ran and wouldnt hold air. IDK if it is the tire or the wheel. The RF is fine. I will take $35

Pit Pal Tire Racks - They are both like new and hold about 2.5 sets of tires in each for us. They are adjustable in length. Will take $150 for BOTH or $75 each....would prefer to sell together.

Medium Seat (I believe its a Safrits) - $50

Autolite 411 Spark Plugs - Used these in our flatheads we used to run from X-Caliber. Have a couple boxes. Not sure how many. Will take a couple bucks a piece. Will have to find out for sure how many I have.

Misc Gaskets for FH - Couple head gaskets, may have some exhaust gaskets, carb gaskets...$10 bucks

Clutch Spring Height Tool - Works great... payed $50 for it...barely used it. $25

Impact Racing Shoes - Size 10...wore 2 years. Black. $35

Impact Racing Jacket - Mens Small...Bought new at start of last season off Hobson. Worn 5-6 times. SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

GForce Helmet - Worn for a couple seasons. Size Medium. Its the Black Flame helmet. $50

Zamp Helmet - This was Derek's Chrome, Orange, and Blue Helmet. I believe it is a Size Medium (I will double check). Comes with Chrome Shield (and possibly clear) - SOLD PENDING PAYMENT

If there is something you need not listed I probably have it. Just ask.
Thanks,
Kurt Hermann
pm me for my number if interested

Zamp Helmet & Impact Jacket sold pending payment

I have also added another clutch I have for sale see above:

Dunamis Horstman Reaper 2 Disk 6 Spring. This clutch was converted by John around 4 years ago. We had it as a back up clutch and it was actually never ran. It is set up for adult flathead. It has the Horstman basket on it. Comes with 13 driver. $175

Back