video camera recorder at Godfrey!

weasel

From my understanding that there is no more video camera recorders are permitted at Godfrey.

VIDEO CAMERA

WHY NO MORE VIDEO CAMERAS? BECAUSE THE OFFICALS WERE IN THE WRONG AND THEY DONT WANT EVIDENCE TO PROVE THAT AND THAT VIDEO CAMERAS CAN PROVE REAL BAD CALLS. MY POINT IS WHAT YOU GUYS DID TO WILDCHILD FRIDAY NIGHT WAS UNCALLED FOR. HE WAS HAVING A GOOD NIGHT AND EVERY THING AND YOU GUYS RUINED IT FOR HIM. YOU GUYS SAT THERE AND TOLD WILDCHILD THAT IF THE SMOKE DIDNT STOP ON HIS CAR LAST WEEK HE WOULD BE DQED. WELL WHAT ABOUT THE 75 CAR THAT SMOKED LAST WEEK REAL BAD? THEN THIS WEEK CHAD DAY WAS DRIVING IT AND IT WAS STILL SMOKING. NO BLACK FLAG FOR HIM. WILDCHILD HAS NEVER WON A FEATURE, BUT YES DOUG IT WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO SEE HIM WIN LAST NIGHT. OTHER DRIVERS HAVE BEEN ROUGH DRIVING AND FIGHTING BUT YOU GIVE THEM 1 WEEK OF NO RACIGN AND THEN THEY RETURN. WHY NOT WILDCHILD ARE YOU AFRAID OF HIM.

when you drive thru a car to advance you get put to the back he did put one car out of the race the reason he got black flaged was the way he drove thru the infield the reason he got kicked out was for going up and yeeling at the girls passing out the checks they had nothing to do with it

Chad Day could not have been black flagged because he pulled in two laps after it started smoking and was fixed for the feature and last week when the fuel pump broke causing it to smoke,nobody seemed to complain about it then. However if a car is smoking to bad then yes they should be black flagged. You shouldn't single out one car because slover is in trouble now. We thought that was a little rude.

get facts straight

first of all wildchild was BF so he still should have got a pay. how did a BF change to a DQ??????? i signed for his pay and it said 2nd in the heat and BF for the feature. there was no yelling at the girls, i was there with him the whole time. when naylors wife said there was no pay ....he said what? she said talk to page.....he knocked on the door and asked page about his pay and she said talk to wade. then after the races ane yelling was down on the infield.........thats the facts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and as for no cam recorders, i still have 8-22-03 races on tape, that shows 93 was sideways in turn 3 and 4, you can tell wildchild was on the brakes and if they would have looked at the tape they would have seen it for themselves that they made a bad call....thats why there will be no more cams i guess, it proves them wrong......but they cant take away what i already have and his points for the year. if anyone would like to contact me or look at the tape send email to ..... babs62010@yahoo.com

Of all the calls they blew Friday night, that was the one they got right. I was watching from the pit bleachers, and the 7 car got the 93 not once, but twice. Now you want to talk about bad calls? How about when Hancock spun late in the modified feature and the flagman throws the yellow. Problem is, Hancock did a quick spin, gassed it, and came back on the track after only losing 3 or 4 spots. All of a sudden, Doug announces there was debris in turn 2. Never saw it. I guess he was told to cover their mistake. And then in the street stock feature, the two leaders crash into a lapped car and get their spot back. They were the ones that wrecked the lapped car! I wish the tv station was still taping out there so the officials could see for themselves how foolish some of these calls look from the grandstands.

devil advocate

would you like to view the tape and show me where and when wildchild got into 93 twice.......what race did you watch???? it only happened once, ive got the tape to prove what happened

Who said there was no cameras allowed at Godfrey? I don't believe that rule has changed yet. I always pick the best weekends to go out of town looks like I missed all the action again.

All you wildchild fans are blowing smoke ... You all act like you are racing for a million dollars...sorry to burst your bubble you are not........

And going into the in field stomping like a little baby and you still wasn't happy. So to make matters worst going to the office and was asked to leave more then three times and darn you still didn't get the message.

And finally wildchild and fans. WHO CARES !!!!!!!!!! Better yet call 1-800 -WHO CARES!!!

Venus,

Wade made that call about the video cameras..

RACING FEVER

THE REASON ALL OF US WILDCHILD FANS ARE BLOWING SMOKE IS BECAUSE WILDCHILD HAS NEVER HAD A GOOD RACE LIKE HE HAD GOING FOR HIM FRIDAY NIGHT. THATS OK THOUGH WE GOT IT ON CAMERA AND WE KNOW WHAT THE TRUTH IS UNLIKE PEOPLE WHO WOULD NOT TAKE THE TIME TO LOOK AND THE VIDEO. THE REASON HE WENT TO THE INFIELD TO TALK TO WADE IS BECAUSE HE FINISHED 2ND IN THE HEAT AND STARTED THE FEATURE. HE IS SUPPOSED TO GET PAID AND WASNT AND THATS WHAT MADE HIM MAD.

sad

Sad is the post you just made about kids,My kids have been at the track since they were almost old enuff to breath.

Other part that is real sad,is stickin you addy on here like some tuff man to a women!

Hope Jimmy takes a good look at this....i dont even step out as far as some of you wankers pissin and moanin about wade and godfrey!

And if you would like to know...im the one that will be reporting this post to jimmy!

Run good one night,screw up.....and take it out on women...real class!

ok, id like to say this again.......he didnt yell at the girls so he didnt do any yelling around a baby sleeping. i was there, sherry.....was you right there?

to 2xtreme......was you there friday night to know the facts?? and there is a thing called freedom of speech so if he wants to put his address on here thats his business . she said he should have got his *** kicked so he wasnt letting her know where he lived so if someone wanted to come try and kick it.

SO NOW, HOPEFULLY FOR THE LAST TIME, HAVE WE GOT THIS STRAIGHT ...HE DID NOT YELL AT THE GIRLS OR AROUND A BABY

Ok, how about the little stunt runnin around after the races saying he was gonna burn the place down. I think he was holding a fuel jug while he was doing this. If he's that crazy, I sure wouldnt want to race against him. what if he snaps while he's behind the wheel?

jaded

if you say "i think" then i guess you wasnt there to see for yourself what happened, you must be hearing things that are not true from others. he DID NOT say he would burn the place and was NOT running around with fuel jug. i was there with him so i know first hand what took place. i saw and heard everything for myself, im not hearing these things from anyone. so unless you know something because you seen or heard it for yourselves you shouldnt post here say on the web. hes being acussed of things he didnt say or do.

i will be frank

if they are going to get rid of camcorders at the trac they better ask the late models. first over half of them bring them every week. i dont see a problem with anyone bringing cams. No t.v cams are there anymore why cant the drivers whatch hoe there cars were handling and driving. I think they have every right now that the local tv stations back out of recording them that they should be able to. These are the freedoms that this country was built on. why cant we respect that..??:confused:

MAYBE THEY ARE GONNA COPYRIGHT THE RACES FROM NOW ON????

"FREEDOM OF SPEECH"????? NOT ON HERE!!! WE GO BY JIMMYD'S CONSTITUTION ON THIS SITE!!!:D

just so everyone knows how big of a *** slover made of himself....yes he did go yell at paige(thats how u spell her name)not 1 but twice...he did go yell at wade and yes he did threaten to burn down the pit shack.....and if i was wade i would throw his cry baby *** out for the rest of the year .... our wildCHILD needs to grow up.....

Back