Wah,Wah WaH !!

superchicken

Gettin Bird Like On Ya!!
The Tracks Are To Slick,to Dry ,to Fast ,to Tacky,and The Dry Slick Cusion Is To Big ! Wah,Wah,Wah!

Sounds like some one is looking for an arguement? The first post is what makes a good racer, being able to drive on all of the mentioned conditions. Rough track is hard on sheet metal and sudpension. Slick track is hard on tires. Tacky track is hard on the engines. But that is racing, gotta be prepared for all sorts of conditions. No complaint from me, other than when it is real dusty the fans don't like it, but they are devoted and bear the dust.

track condition is something i never worry about,this is dirt and everyone has the same track,no advantages!best man wins the night!!!

Actually I have seen asphalt guys pull the left front. At Cajun Speedway in the early 90's there was one Modified who pulled the left front up coming out of 4 all the time. They ran time trails there weekly and he consistly timed as fast as the top 5 Late Models. His name was Goerge "The Blackberry Farmer" Bellman.

Back