Wannabees & Hornets at FREDERICKTOWN on FRIDAY, SEPT 26

Millsey

Hornets & Wannabees come down and play with us on Friday, Sept. 26th... We'll do like last time, $100 to win and $20 to start... Call me if you need more info..... (573) 747-0566

LETS GO

HEY,
I'M GAME FOR SOME OF THAT. LET ME TALK TO THE GUYS AND SEE WHAT WE CAN GET GOING. IS THERE A MINIMUM AMOUNT OF CARS YOU NEED TO RACE? ALSO, LAST TIME DOWN THERE I WON THE TROPHY DASH AND WOULD LIKE TO GET A COPY OF MY PIC CAN YOU TELL ME HOW TO FIND IT?
THANKS

Hey Big Don

As long as we have a decent group we'll be glad to run you. I don't think they would like to run two or three, but I don't think we'll have that problem..

Also, when you get there check with a lady named "Celia." She took photos that night and she should have them either in the pit area or under the tower. If not, her phone number is (573) 701-9944.

We'll do like last time... heat races, trophy dash and feature...

Anyone needs any info just call me.

hey can you post directions i forgot how to get there i will be going and don if they go to fulton fri get back to me and we can meet up and follow i also need to know what time it all starts

sounds great and I'm sure there will be several of us, you can count on the hoffman gang we'll all be there, thanks for the info on the pics
Ricer,
you can follow us down there (get used to it) ha ha. john and johnny are going to fulton the rest of us will be there. I'll talk to you later

Back