Wantabe Racer And Duckhunter330

SMURFBLUE3

FORD PARTS PUSHER
ARE YOU GUYS COMING DOWN AND PARTYING WITH US??????

from experince (from last year) I have fun with these guys I wasn't a member yet but they all talked to me like I was one of the gang so don't be shy if you get to loopy(and cant drive) there is a motel real close to slee it off until the next morning

SMURF INC may be offerning specials on his DDI SERVICE (desinated drivers inc.) like 10% off the trip home for RAMS members:D :p :D

forgot there will be a upcharge of $20 if you upchuck in the truck:D :p :D

i aint scared! i am not sure if i am going yet. if i do i jack and i will ride together. HEY MILLSEY leave your birthday suit at home!

I am undecided also. The roll cage was delivered and is sitting in the barn calling to be welded in. If I get the mounting plates I may be sniffing welding fumes all day.

You guys need to get your butts down here.. We came up to see you!!! Remember, it's Christmas....

Hey Millsey,remember I went down there already for that meeting. My Daughter, who is 4 years old, has a fever of 103, so It depends on her getting better. I would love to go and hang out with you guys. is the palce right off 67?

yep.....

when your coming down 67 you'll past the bonne terra exit then you'll go through that stupid spotlight at the little hospital on the right about a 1/2 mile from the stoplight it will be on your right side there is a little turn off there about the size of a city street if you make it to the desloge exit you went to far just look for thew new MILLSEY SHAGGING WAGON;) :eek: :cool: :D

You got us beat duckhunter. We only have a 102.3 going on down here.

Hey Milsey they wern't talking about 6" when you came up here. 6" of snow that is.

I hope it was a great time. Unfortunatly, I had to spend the whole night at the hospital with my 94 year old grandma. Would have much rather been down there with you all.

Missed you guys.......

The party was great, everyone had a great time. Hope everything is o.k. on the home front. We are planning some of the future meetings to be closer travel time for you guys.

Have a safe & happy holiday. See ya next year.....
Bob

Sorry you guys couldn't make it down.. We had a blast.. We'll get together soon though. Our next meeting is going to be in Jefferson County so it will be easier for you all to get to. Bill and the guys are going to get us a place to meet. Stay tuned..

I have the place, I just need the date and it's all set up. I've already talked to them and we are good to go. It's right there at the Festus exit (White Castle Exit). The place is Cisco's. It used to be Dohacks a while ago.

Great place, Bill - right off the highway. Let's see - do we want to do this on a Saturday? If on a Sunday, it would have to be after church and most likely before evening services. Sometime in mid January?

I would hope the waitresses wear bras at this place!!!

We usually have them on Sunday Evenings at 6PM. That's what I told Cisco's. They said Sunday afternoons are good because they are not super busy during that time. They have a back room that holds up to 45 people.

Back