WANTED!!! I want my trailer back!!!! Will be reported stolen in a week if I do not get it back!!!

fj6roadrunner

KNK-MOPAR-PARTS
Issue resolved please delete this post!!!!

issue resolved!!!! Please delete this posting

Missing trailer

This is Daniel Hager, I have never used your trailer. I do not need to borrow trailers, I have 2 trailers of my own that I have clear titles to. I would appreciate it if you keep my name out of this but you have been misinformed. Sorry for your loss.

Sorry to hear this, I did some dealings with him also, I bought A set of heads off him and he said that he would give me the rockers and rods for it later. I have tried and tried to get him NO answer or nothing,, I asked him if he couldnt get the stuff to get me some other stuff to make the deal right, never heard anything from him, and still ca nt get ahold of him at all, so If I was u just call the police and report it gohn, DONT do any deals with CHRIS SPALDING, he thinks this is over with me he is worng, I will see him again.

I would contact authorities now. I would consider this a stolen trailer. If someone borrows a trailer they should know that it is not up to them to loan the trailer out to someone else. It is up to the owner who gets to use whatever. Turn him in. Sometimes you have to be the bad guy and refuse to loan anything out.

sorry guys, as much as this guy seems to be in the wrong, it will not be considered stolen property. reason being, you lent it to him willingly. (and yes, i know before all you guys jump on me, this guy is as wrong as can be,by not returning it as agreed upon; most likely...)that is what the cops will tell you. i know; been there before... not with this guy, but another deal. this is a civil case, not criminal. good luck.

Be Carefull

I would not report it stolen as said in another post you loaned it out. You will be filing a false report and you will probably be the one in trouble. You only have a civil case at this time. Good Luck

if the person in question dont show up for small claims court you automatically WIN,then attach everything he owns inculding his dog..

You can still file a police report for your missing trailer, it probably just won't have the person you said took it on there. You can just claim it is missing and then take that report to court with you. I would go to the police if it were me, court processes can take months, I would do that after you file the report and have talked to your local authorities, and have exhausted your other options.

Lizz

if the person in question don't show up for small claims court you automatically WIN,then attach everything he owns inculding his dog..
Doesn't sound like he owns anything just likes taking so what do you really end up with?
Something you got to feed and let out .

Sorry to hear this, I did some dealings with him also, I bought A set of heads off him and he said that he would give me the rockers and rods for it later. I have tried and tried to get him NO answer or nothing,, I asked him if he couldnt get the stuff to get me some other stuff to make the deal right, never heard anything from him, and still ca nt get ahold of him at all, so If I was u just call the police and report it gohn, DONT do any deals with CHRIS SPALDING, he thinks this is over with me he is worng, I will see him again.

2 different dudes. Chubby is who your talking about. Chris Spaulding races at MCS. Quite a slap in the face for helping a guy out.

chris spaulding... is this wib's grandson? seems to me i heard this some time ago.. if i am wrong, please somebody correct me.

Corrections

There are two Chris Spalding's. One is from Montgomery City and one if from Granite City. The Chris Spaulding from Granite City is Web Spaulding's grandson. So if you have a issue with Chris Spaulding (Web's grandson) that is not the same one that Kevin is referring to.

Kevin.... If you could call either Chris or myself we will get this issue resolved. I think this is a huge misunderstanding.

hey spidey mom... back the truck up here... i don't have an issue, i was just asking a question. i think you can see how easily confusion could happen here.

Glad that's cleared up. I know Chubby's A.D.D. as all get out, but I never thought he would forget borrowing a trailer... lol:eek:

I never saw the first post before being edited… Glad to read it’s been cleared up but I want to toss out there I’ve had a couple GOOD dealings with the Spaulding family (the Spauldings from the Missouri side that is.)

Thanks,
Bryan

Back