WANTED:Sprint engine sponsor/partner

sprintman01

We are seeking a company/business owner who own's a sprint engine OR even an older engine that is in pieces and would be willing to trade use of it for advertisment on our car. We are getting a car ready for the newly formed Midwest Openwheel Association "410 sprint series" here in the midwest and have a lot of potential. We will possibly be running a "handfull " of Outlaw show's as well like, Bloomington,In , Pevely ,Mo etc.. I have attached a picture of the car you will be advertising on. Please E-mail me with "engine" in the subject. Thank you in advance for your time in considering a venture like this. Let's go racing / promoting! Have a great season! sprintman_2001@yahoo.com Located in Southern Illinois I will also run Farmington,Mo as regular as possible.

Attachments

• Untitled 3 (1).jpg
    Untitled 3 (1).jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 160
Visit www.midwestopenwheel.com for information on the GREAT series that has formed and see for yourself how it will benefit your business to be involved in the series in the form of having a car in the field with your company logo / name on it!

Back