Way to go Showstopper!

flyin'bryanfan

Man Tri-city was a rough track tonight!(Check the final car count in each feature!):eek: Good job to Ray and the team for toughing it out and winning the feature! Good luck tomorrow at Pevely!:)

Way to go Raymond and crew. That was very nice of you to give the little girl the trophy last night!!! :D:eek: You and Weber put on one heck of a show too..

flyin"bryanfan--- What do you mean a ROUGH TRACK.. me and a bunch of people thought it was a smooth track.... I heard a rough track was bellville when you have one car roll and Dixon about to go over. Heck i would be happy if some of the drivers from over there come over here to race..:D

Way to go Raymond and crew. That was very nice of you to give the little girl the trophy last night!!! :D:eek: You and Weber put on one heck of a show too..

flyin"bryanfan--- What do you mean a ROUGH TRACK.. me and a bunch of people thought it was a smooth track.... I heard a rough track was bellville when you have one car roll and Dixon about to go over. Heck i would be happy if some of the drivers from over there come over here to race..:D

I HEARD TCS WAS ROUGH TO. NO REASON TO BE DEFENSIVE ABOUT IT. BELLEVILLE WAS ROUGH AT FIRST, BUT KURT KEPT WORKING IT AND GOT IT SMOOTHED OUT. DIXON'S DEAL WAS IN 3&4 WHICH WASN'T BAD. 1&2 WERE WHERE THE ROUGH WAS. WITH THE REDICULOUS WEATHER WE'VE HAD, ITS EXPECTED.

I HEARD TCS WAS ROUGH TO. NO REASON TO BE DEFENSIVE ABOUT IT. BELLEVILLE WAS ROUGH AT FIRST, BUT KURT KEPT WORKING IT AND GOT IT SMOOTHED OUT. DIXON'S DEAL WAS IN 3&4 WHICH WASN'T BAD. 1&2 WERE WHERE THE ROUGH WAS. WITH THE REDICULOUS WEATHER WE'VE HAD, ITS EXPECTED.

Thanks PITDRIFTER ;)

DRTFAN4EVER2 I agree Belleville was obviously rough if they could not finish all their features. But, I still say that TCS was rough too. The cars were dropping like flies only about 1/4 of them actually crossed the finish line:eek: and we did have a Factory Stock that ended upside down :eek: Thank God he was able to walk away. :) But hey if you call TCS last night a smooth track then warn me when you are on the highways:eek::D;) LOL

Back