We all should say thanks to Corey

The Gardener

I think that is awesome that Corey lowered the ticket prices. He didn't have to do that. I truely believe that 90% of the people would of showed anyway if it was still 20 bucks to get in. I remember a few years ago at Jville a $2,000 to win show was 18 if not 20 to get in. Although I'll be in the pits I think it's great he lowered the prices. Yes he has done some things I haven't agreed with, but that's the way it goes in life. I give credit where credit is due and this is one of those times. Now Corey think you could lower the pit pass? ;) lmao Been a great year and it all comes to an end this weekend. Sad, but at least it's going to be a great show for the season ending race!

CLASSLESS, WORTHLESS, and about anything else you could say would sum up the last post. You must be a whiner that hasn't won a race because everyone else you named has. This thread was started to say thanks to SFCR managementand that's what I'll do. Thanks for a great year of racing SFCR, the Queens Royale will be a great show as always. Why is it that any message board ends up being nothing but a place to gripe and call names? For every 1 positive post, there is a dozen or more negative posts. Thanks again for a great year of racing in all classes and I'll see you on Saturday night. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO BE BANNED if this is the way they are gonna use a message board.

CLASSLESS, WORTHLESS, and about anything else you could say would sum up the last post. You must be a whiner that hasn't won a race because everyone else you named has. This thread was started to say thanks to SFCR managementand that's what I'll do. Thanks for a great year of racing SFCR, the Queens Royale will be a great show as always. Why is it that any message board ends up being nothing but a place to gripe and call names? For every 1 positive post, there is a dozen or more negative posts. Thanks again for a great year of racing in all classes and I'll see you on Saturday night. SOME PEOPLE NEED TO BE BANNED if this is the way they are gonna use a message board.

I think someone needs to layoff whatever they are drinking/smoking this early in the morning!:rolleyes: I did not see one negative thing about SteveShort#8Fan's post. Think maybe you posted on the wrong thread???:confused::confused:

** Some posts in this thread between the current #1 and #2 posts have been deleted due to vulgar language.

I think someone needs to layoff whatever they are drinking/smoking this early in the morning!:rolleyes: I did not see one negative thing about SteveShort#8Fan's post. Think maybe you posted on the wrong thread???:confused::confused:

My post wasn't in response to Shortfan, it was the 2 awful posts after that. I agree with Shortfan 100%. Every track has calls that are made that not everyone agrees with or likes, that's just the way it is. But overall I think the racing at SFCR is as good as anywhere. Thanks again to the management and staff for a great year of racing.

Well I missed the 2 posts that got deleted. I was reading the reply after the post I made and was like what did I say that was so bad? lol :D I had a feeling that a post or 2 got deleted. I wasn't trying to start anything on here, just wanted to say thanks even though it won't save me any money. It's the last race of the year, let's all have some fun and enjoy the racing action this saturday night!

i was one of the posts that got deleted:eek::confused:. i wasn't vulgar. just made a smart aleck response to a vulgar post about corey and the price change.

Well I missed the 2 posts that got deleted. I was reading the reply after the post I made and was like what did I say that was so bad? lol :D I had a feeling that a post or 2 got deleted. I wasn't trying to start anything on here, just wanted to say thanks even though it won't save me any money. It's the last race of the year, let's all have some fun and enjoy the racing action this saturday night!

You're correct Shortfan, your post was in good taste. The other 2 posts were designed to be abrasive and stir the pot. I guess some people think they are being cute when they act that way. Once again bad use of a message board, it wasn't intended for that type use. If you can't say something constructive, then please say nothing. Constructive criticism is one thing, being a rearend on here is another.

You're correct Shortfan, your post was in good taste. The other 2 posts were designed to be abrasive and stir the pot. I guess some people think they are being cute when they act that way. Once again bad use of a message board, it wasn't intended for that type use. If you can't say something constructive, then please say nothing. Constructive criticism is one thing, being a rearend on here is another.

constructive criticism on these boards is always twisted and turned around as being abrasive and stirring the pot. even in a thread as nice as this one started out as, someone had something bad to say. personally, i enjoy going to sfcr. the atmosphere is always fun. my son and i are going weather its 15 or 20 the $ wasn't a problem. the problem was the ignorant post before mine. i guess i responded "inappropately"

constructive criticism on these boards is always twisted and turned around as being abrasive and stirring the pot. even in a thread as nice as this one started out as, someone had something bad to say. personally, i enjoy going to sfcr. the atmosphere is always fun. my son and i are going weather its 15 or 20 the $ wasn't a problem. the problem was the ignorant post before mine. i guess i responded "inappropately"

I don't think your post was the issue, your post quoted the vulgar one, so they X'd yours to get rid of the quote. That is only a guess, because it wasn't I who X'd them.

I don't think your post was the issue, your post quoted the vulgar one, so they X'd yours to get rid of the quote. That is only a guess, because it wasn't I who X'd them.

Wasn't that a quote on the hidden camera show, the Jamie Kennedy show? After they played a trick on the people Jamie Kennedy would say with a laugh "you've been X ed" :D Just trying to lighten the mood here and have some fun. It's the end of year and I'm going to miss me some dirt track racing for 6 months! Hope to see you all out there this Saturday night!

Back