Weatherman Smallwood????????

wahooracing

Hey Tommy what is your early prediction for friday. Is the weather going to hold out for us to get playday in??????????????????????Wahoo

Sorry Tommy i didn't see the earlier post till i posted this one. Looks like we will be running at belleville friday if your predictions are correct. Wahoo

supposed to be warm thurs afternoon, but with thundershowers. if severe enough, will be too wet on friday. let's hope not. art.

Hey, Midget Racer, are you planning on coming to practice with a car or what? Is that why you are concerned about this?

no, but can't a race fan hope for good weather so other racers can run their cars? i will come down to belleville a few friday nights. not on any other nights, though. i hear the circus is in town 4 nights down there this year. art.

I don't know what Tommy Smallwood is calling for, :D but weather.com is calling for a 30% chance of isolated t-storms for Belleville late this afternoon.

But hey, if it doesn't rain later today, hopefully they can run tonight. After six months, to steal a line from country singer Brad Paisley, it's time to get a little mud on the tires. :D

As long as the track took the water good last night i think we are still going to be a go. At least lets keep our fingers crossed.

Tom

I don't know Tommy, it looks like we will be seeing everyone next week for opening night. Maybe Pevely will run tomorrow. Are you going down? We may see you there.

~Katie

Back