What a fun night to end the year at Pevely!

pappa of 3 p's

Although some of the top guys had some bad luck, it seemed like everyone had a great time. There were a lot more cars this year than last, and what I liked the most was the fan turn out. I think this thing will continue to grow. I consider myself lucky to have been a sponsor for this event two years running, and look forward to participating in the years to come. The only thing I hope is a little different is the passing points. I'm not the sharpest knife in the drawer anyway, so I don't need any help being confused. It's a DOUBLE EDGE sword thats for sure! But all in all, I think Allied did great, the races were great, and the fans as always were great in their support!

What a fun year!

Passing point kind of s*** Scott Stuppy won his heat and did not even make the dash. Alot of the saturday night pevely guys did great. Bobby (3P) you looked really good in the feature along with Scott (00), steve(01), all of you guys did great.

Good Job!

Good jog to all involved in putting this race on. I know that a few drivers were kinda anxious as to if the money would really be paid as advertised---and it was! No surprises once you got there or after the races were over! Congrats!

Congrats to Danny Haynes on your win!

Don Hoener,
Can you please post all the winners of the "Special Money" and who provided the "Special Monies". We would like to know who these people are, so if the oppurtunity arises, we can make sure that we say "THANKS! We appreciate what you did!":D

Thanks to all the participants as well as the Sponsors! This race is getting better and better each year.:)

(I agree that the Passing Point System is very confusing!)

Really a enjoyable night. The racing seemed to really be close all night long. I thought the format and the rules that were used really did a good job of putting everyone pretty much on the same playing field.

GREAT job by Allied and Don Hoener!!!

Thanks for a very enjoyable show!!

Great nite of racing But the Passing Points SU?KS big time If you have a rule said that you need to WEIGHT after your heat race or races THAT MEAN FOR EVERYBODY TO WEIGHT somebody needs to get the rule right.

Thanks to all involved for putting on this show. Approx' 60 sportsman cars showed up and there wasnt a slug to be found. All the cars were equal and competative. Great night of racing, thanks again to AARA.
Terry Chester

I'm w/ Wedge, "EVERYBODY" has to weigh or you get scored last, not second!!! Sound familiar ALLIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY BOBBY P,

YOU DID GREAT BRO'!

AS FAR AS THE PASSING POINTS, I UNDERSTAND THE THEORY. BUT, NOT KNOWING IF YOU MADE THE DASH RIGHT AWAY MAKES IT TOUGH ON THE DECISION YOU MAY WANT TO MAKE FOR THE DASH, IF YOU MADE IT.

YES IT REALLY BITES TO WIN A HEAT AND NOT MAKE THE DASH. NEVER THOUGH DRAWING A FRONT ROW POLE START WOULD WORK AGAINST YA'

I THINK THE WINNER SHOULD GET A AUTOMATIC SPOT IN THE DASH. PASSING POINTS CAN DETERMINE THE REST...J/M/O

IF A CAR CAN BE PUSHED ON THE SCALES WITHOUT DAMAGING THEM, THEN YES IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN WEIGHED.

THe fairest way for everyone would be to qualify. I know this takes time but I think most drivers would rather qualify than draw a pill. (Even with passing points)
Passing points are designed to give the guys that drew bad pills a chance to qualify for the main event without having to place first or second in their heat.

I AGREE WITH YOU TERRY. 1 QUALIFYING LAP PER CAR WOULDN'T TAKE THAT LONG. IT DIDN'T AT GODFREY LAST SUNDAY. THEY QUALIFIED EVER CLASS AND IT TOOK MAYBE 1/2 HOUR.

The races were great saturday night But the best part of the whole night was watching the Belleville Blonde walking thru the pit area. I think maybe I will be going to Belleville more next year to see her.

Back