What about B-Town???

DirtTrackin11

QtrMdgtMom79
Are they still running or are they cancelled also? Can not get ahold of the track the line has been busy for the last hour!!!

b town

I live 25 miles south of there & if they got what little rain we did there should be no problem. just looked at rader screen & it looked good.

Mrs. Cummins

Well your son should be returning home shortly Brownstown is now rained out!!! I say we blame this all on Mr. Smallwood for doing that race dance and throw a big party at his place tonight for all the races being cancelled! LOL

Why don't you guys listen to your mothers???

Brownstown was rained out. Correct again, as I usually am! I knew he'd get there and have to turn around and come back home. Why won't he listen? He stopped at his sister's in Troy--going to do the Troy night-life circuit, I guess, now that he's 21, you know!

Tommy Smallwood, you're one hell of a dancer! But you listen to your doctor about when you can drive a "race car" again. Don't just ask him when you can drive--he'll think you mean a regular car!

Mrs. Cummins

Well you and my Mother would get along just perfect she says the same thing (Why don't you guys listen to your Mothers!!!) I guess at that age we just don't listen we have to find out for ourselves. Will Jimmy be racing anywhere else this weekend?

Dirthound...

I am not your mother. Don't believe all that stuff that TTG and Trashdog have been telling you. They're just trying to confuse you, dear.

Why, if I was your mother, then you and Jimmy would be brothers! :eek:

I do see some similarity between the two of you. In fact, both of you like "dirt"....but you favor "dirt" on race tracks, and my Jimmy just likes "dirt" on things like his clothes, his hands, the walls in my house where he leaves his little fingerprints for me, etc. You did notice that his avatar is the little dusty & dirty guy "Pigpen" from Peanuts, right?

If you want, I could help you find your real mother. I did read that book, "Are You My Mother?" to Cathy and Jimmy years ago. Maybe we could look for her together....and I think those bad boys, TTG and Trashdog and Sloppyjoe should help us!

Back