What drivers will we be seeing at TCS?

racingfreak67

Racing Freak
So who all will be racing at TCS?
Please dont come on here bashing TCS or the Gundakers. Now that UMP made their decision, I would like to see who I will be watching on Friday nights!
Cant wait!!!!!!!!!

Careful, moonflow will be in here before too long telling you why you shouldn't ask who's going to be racing there. You know, with all the bad press that TCS has had and all. Just isn't right asking questions about racing at a STL racetrack. Might want to send postcards to everyone and see who sends an RSVP back. But heck, since you've already opened the can of worms I guess it wouldn't hurt for people to use this public forum to say if they're planning on racing there or not. Just don't compliment anyone though!

Careful, moonflow will be in here before too long telling you why you shouldn't ask who's going to be racing there. You know, with all the bad press that TCS has had and all. Just isn't right asking questions about racing at a STL racetrack. Might want to send postcards to everyone and see who sends an RSVP back. But heck, since you've already opened the can of worms I guess it wouldn't hurt for people to use this public forum to say if they're planning on racing there or not. Just don't compliment anyone though!

I PREDICT SOME GUYS WILL RACE THERE. SOME GUYS WON'T. SOME WILL BE REGULARS. SOME WILL POP IN HERE AND THERE. SOME WILL START AT TCS, GET MAD AND LEAVE. SOME WILL START ELSEWHERE GET MAD AND COME TO TCS.

HOW IS THAT Q? IS THAT RIDIN' THE FENCE AT ITS BEST OR WHAT? :D

ONLY THING LEFT TO SEE IS WHAT COMES OUT IN THE WASH. KEVIN HAS MADE A DECISION THATS COMES WITH SOME RISK. ONLY TIME WILL TELL IF IT WAS A GOOD MOVE OR BAD. :)

IF ALL THE NAMES I'VE HEARD MENTION HERE LATELY RUN THERE IT SHOULD BE A GOOD SHOW.

Back